Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paper bags

Started by Dirty, October 09, 2017, 03:19:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

If you can find any, wear to the next home game.  Reminds me of the old New Orleans Saints day.

Please do not wear plastic, you could die. 

RazorPiggie

Sed76

Wouldn't cross the street to see this team play right now. Saw enough of the Bielema clown show a few weeks ago in Arlington. Gave my tickets to a co-worker who is going to take his grand kids. Sad thing is I felt guilty even just giving them away subjecting someone to that experience.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hogsanity

YEa, cause that will make the program more attractive.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ricepig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 09, 2017, 03:21:41 pm
Dumb

Yeah, fine for the professionals, not for the college students, but I never but anything past HV posters.

hobhog

Quote from: Dirty on October 09, 2017, 03:19:45 pm
If you can find any, wear to the next home game.  Reminds me of the old New Orleans Saints day.

If you can find any?! Really?

Good grief it's going to be a looooonngg football season.

Vantage 8 dude

The latter statement of course does NOT apply to either Pillowhead Jackson, FCJ or HIM. ;) :)

snoot hoggy hog

Is this a post or an open letter to the women you date?

Atlhogfan1

Please wear plastic with draw string.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hoglady

I used to sit at the old Tulane stadium and watch the Saints play / lots of fans with paper bags over their heads back in the day. I was just a kid and my Dad would take me and my brother to the games - no bags for us.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

Quote from: hobhog on October 09, 2017, 04:22:26 pm
If you can find any?! Really?

Good grief it's going to be a looooonngg football season.

At the grocery store I shop you can choose paper or plastic for your groceries.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

outlawhogeywells

I would never disrespect our players like that

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 09, 2017, 04:39:27 pm
Please wear plastic with draw string.
There you go with those see through disco pants again. Will you ever learn :o ???

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hobhog

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 09, 2017, 04:38:37 pm
Yes its dumb.  But not going to games, paying for merchandise will hurt where it really counts.  The BOT don't want this and would be forced to "deal" with JL and his buddy BERT.   Hit the pocketbooks and then you'll see change.

Or keep going and show the world we have a great loyal fanbase. Show we support them no matter what. But I'm guessing you never go anyway and are wanting people to stay home with you.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

factchecker

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on October 09, 2017, 04:54:38 pm
I would never disrespect our players like that

Yep.

I wish they'd have a separate Hog walk for the players and coaches.

I want to give the players all the support I can give.

Coaches get money for compensation.  They don't need/ nor deserve cheers of support and motivation.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TXArcher

Hawg2afault

Paper bags would be cheaper than people renting planes and taking out ads in the Demozette.  We could call them "Razorbags" or "Razorsacks."  If people think the players would be disrespected by fans displaying their displeasure by wearing bags, you don't know kids today. Thinking a little levity will make the University look bad? Too late, BB and Long have already done that.

Three and Snout

They'll have to be clear plastic bags of the right dimensions...SEC rule and all.

PonderinHog

Quote from: hoglady on October 09, 2017, 04:51:32 pm
I used to sit at the old Tulane stadium and watch the Saints play / lots of fans with paper bags over their heads back in the day. I was just a kid and my Dad would take me and my brother to the games - no bags for us.
Ain'ts.  That was a long time ago.

DeltaBoy

Black Shirts and paper sacks.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 10, 2017, 09:26:55 am
Black Shirts and paper sacks.

Just curious, when was the last time you attended a game?

bp

DeltaBoy

Quote from: BorderPatrol on October 10, 2017, 09:36:36 am
Just curious, when was the last time you attended a game?

bp

Bobbies first year in Austin Texas . We got Killed.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rzrbkman

Quote from: hoglady on October 09, 2017, 04:51:32 pm

The paper bag wearing "aints" did not start until 1980 when the team had already been playing in the Superdome for many years.

Vantage 8 dude

Paper bags are so "yesterday". I still like the idea of fans wearing cellophane pants.