Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 07:00:37 am

If Cole can run every play...

Started by losthawg68, October 07, 2017, 11:56:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

losthawg68

Then every play would be a first down. The numbers don't lie. Of course we would have some anomaly now and again, but just snap direct to him every play and let him get the yardage. It's so friggin simple, how in the world can they not see that? The only pass play we need is 9's to wide outs, in to the slot, flat to the tight end. I'm not so dumb that I think we can met him run every down without getting stopped, but he could fake it and toss a pass to whatever running back that doesn't block that play. Bottom line is, Coke Kelley would take us undefeated the rest of the year.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: losthawg68 on October 07, 2017, 11:56:46 pm
Then every play would be a first down. The numbers don't lie. Of course we would have some anomaly now and again, but just snap direct to him every play and let him get the yardage. It's so friggin simple, how in the world can they not see that? The only pass play we need is 9's to wide outs, in to the slot, flat to the tight end. I'm not so dumb that I think we can met him run every down without getting stopped, but he could fake it and toss a pass to whatever running back that doesn't block that play. Bottom line is, Coke Kelley would take us undefeated the rest of the year.

Put down the crack pipe. Your solution to having a line that can't block is to let a QB who's the better part of 3 bills run every down? 
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

losthawg68

You're not seeing the big picture. Who is going to expect a QB run every play? No one! Who would do that? Who would open the second half in an NFC championship game with an onside kick? No one! We run Cole every single snap, who would expect that? No one! That's where we are messing up, not using our bull. Run him every play because his numbers are proven. That's why BB should be fired, bc he only uses what he knows works on third downs in non conference play. I wish I could say I have math credentials to figure that out, but anyone that hasn't should feel stoopid.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Pancetta

Well they might figure it out after 3 or 4 plays don't ya think? 
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pancetta on October 08, 2017, 12:16:43 am
Well they might figure it out after 3 or 4 plays don't ya think?
Naw, obviously the OP believes no one else shares his brilliant power of deduction and game planning.