Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodell-Zek

Started by 95_alum, August 11, 2017, 02:40:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

95_alum

No witnesses to back up ex-girlfriend.
No physical evidence to back up ex-girlfriend.
The prosecutor knew she was lying because of her inconsistent information.

Is this correct?

95_alum

There's photo's of bruises? Who took them & when?

Dr. Starcs

And the NFL lead investigator is reportedly a giants fan.

Pathetic.

holeinthewall

Quote from: 95_alum on August 11, 2017, 02:40:03 pm
No witnesses to back up ex-girlfriend.
No physical evidence to back up ex-girlfriend.
The prosecutor knew she was lying because of her inconsistent information.

Is this correct?

Problem is when you text things it is a permanent record.  He won't last in the league long. He can't control himself.   

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: holeinthewall on August 12, 2017, 05:29:46 am
Problem is when you text things it is a permanent record.  He won't last in the league long. He can't control himself.   

Great talent just doesn't have it between the ears.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

holeinthewall

Cowboys will be no better than 3-3 when he returns.

holeinthewall

They won't be better than 3-3 with him playing lmao.

EastexHawg

Not having a vertical passing game and trying to dink and dunk it down the field works okay when the running game is constantly overpowering the opposing defense and setting you up in short yardage situations.  But...not so much when production slips off a bit.  Likewise, it's easier to find running room when the defense has to protect more of the field because of the passing game.

Right now Dallas' QB is 23rd in the league in yards per attempt.

Defensive staffs studying video on players who are no longer rookies and just appearing on the scene...it's the worst, I tell ya.

Dr. Starcs

Offense has put up enough points to be 4-1.

That defense is awful.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 09, 2017, 05:08:08 pm

That defense is awful.

This. That defense is a joke.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

EastexHawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 09, 2017, 05:08:08 pm

That defense is awful.

Who would believe it?  The Dallas defense has been stellar for the last decade or so.  Who can forget the Steel Curtain-like units led by Santa Claus Ryan?

Dr. Starcs

And what really grinds my gears is that we were a super bowl contender just a year ago.

And did absolutely nothing to improve that defense for this year in the offseason. These younger guys may eventually pay off but it does nothing for us this year. Zeke might as well go ahead and serve his suspension.

I would imagine the offense will carry us to 8 wins but no chance were winning anything with the d the way it is.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 09, 2017, 09:32:14 pm
And what really grinds my gears is that we were a super bowl contender just a year ago.

And did absolutely nothing to improve that defense for this year in the offseason. These younger guys may eventually pay off but it does nothing for us this year. Zeke might as well go ahead and serve his suspension.

I would imagine the offense will carry us to 8 wins but no chance were winning anything with the d the way it is.

It's the same thing Romo went through during his entire career.  One year against an undefeated Broncos team he threw for over 500 yards and 5 TDs.  One of his linemen stepped on his foot as he was in his throwing motion, the ball was picked, Denver won 51-48, and the chant was, "Romo cost us another game!"