Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hire Hugh Freeze as a consultant

Started by tophawg19, July 25, 2017, 04:38:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

He always had a good game plan for Bama . If we don't Bama will. They hire every other fired coach in football
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I have a feeling there will be a "Show Cause" issued against him by the NCAA eventually. It would probably not be worth the effort.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

grayhawg

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 25, 2017, 04:38:32 pm
He always had a good game plan for Bama . If we don't Bama will. They hire every other fired coach in football
no,I don't want him near our program.

PorkSoda

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 25, 2017, 04:41:45 pm
I have a feeling there will be a "Show Cause" issued against him by the NCAA eventually. It would probably not be worth the effort.
I'm not following what that has to do with anything
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

gchamblee

hawginbigd1

I think we can find other ways to learn how to call up hookers LOL!

ricepig

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 25, 2017, 04:48:46 pm
I'm not following what that has to do with anything

Orchestrated buying players which helped them, outside of that, no idea.

tophawg19

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on July 25, 2017, 05:09:34 pm
I think we can find other ways to learn how to call up hookers LOL!
yeah but can we find the really good ones . I'm surprised Bama hasn't already hired him. he was able to create mismatches and beat them 2 out of 3 and the ref's helped bama last year . The credit though likely is more connected to his assistants . Now finding the best hookers is an art . oh and give him a throw away phone . Bama has like 30 consultants . We need some who know how to beat them
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

phadedhawg

skip the PR disaster that is Freeze and just watch tape to see how he did it. 

sickboy

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 25, 2017, 05:21:13 pm
yeah but can we find the really good ones . I'm surprised Bama hasn't already hired him. he was able to create mismatches and beat them 2 out of 3 and the ref's helped bama last year . The credit though likely is more connected to his assistants . Now finding the best hookers is an art . oh and give him a throw away phone . Bama has like 30 consultants . We need some who know how to beat them

Solid point.

Inhogswetrust

July 25, 2017, 06:52:09 pm #11 Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:07:30 pm by Inhogswetrust

Good grief what size hammer did someone hit you in the head with..................I'm thinking sledge.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MuskogeeHogFan

Yeah and as a part of his compensation package would could fund the cost of his 1-800 numbers. jk.

He isn't going to be hired by Alabama. They specialize in failed HC's (in terms of wins) and people with alcohol problems, but only for the short term until they suffer the sideline abuse of Nick Saban on national t.v.. ;)
Go Hogs Go!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Wrong kinda consulting I'd hire him for.  ;D
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

KlubhouseKonnected

Let's just cut out the middleman and hire Bishop Don Magic Juan
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PorkSoda

Quote from: phadedhawg on July 25, 2017, 05:46:08 pm
skip the PR disaster that is Freeze and just watch tape to see how he did it. 
lol, that would be too easy.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Iwastherein1969

Fire Petrino who really has an affair the old fashioned way but hire a pervert who has to phone in his sex ?  No thanks, I'd much rather have kept Petrino
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Vantage 8 dude

Don't think Bobby and Louisville haven't likely already thought long and hard about it? If nothing else ole Bob might be able to borrow Huey's "little black book".