Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 10:43:49 am

Woah.. What?

Started by Mike_e, July 10, 2017, 06:35:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_e

July 10, 2017, 06:35:47 pm Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:54:20 pm by Mike_e
From the media days presser-

"It's always going to be a league of the quarterback. That's why those guys get a lot of money at the next level. At our level, they get more attention. Mine aren't getting any money, I don't know about anybody else's. That part is important, I think, but very important is that quarterback position is essential to success, and that's not going to change no matter who is there and who isn't there."

Is this just CBB being CBB or is there something going on I haven't heard?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/everything-bret-bielema-arkansas-players-said-sec-media-days/
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Tusks

Quote from: Mike_e on July 10, 2017, 06:35:47 pm

"It's always going to be a league of the quarterback. That's why those guys get a lot of money at the next level. At our level, they get more attention. Mine aren't getting any money, I don't know about anybody else's. That part is important, I think, but very important is that quarterback position is essential to success, and that's not going to change no matter who is there and who isn't there."

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-media-guide-covers-2017/

Have you met OMU and Hugh Freeze ?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

sowmonella

Quote from: Mike_e on July 10, 2017, 06:35:47 pm

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-media-guide-covers-2017/

I think is the wrong link
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

onebadrubi

I said this earlier in the media days and no one seemed to think it meant anything.

247Hog

Just stfu and concentrate on the 2nd half of games. Every year he says something to give teams fodder. Idc to hear his views on other qbs getting paid. He has proof, report it to the NCAA. I'm more concerned of his lack of coaching in the 2nd half than a possibility a qb is getting paid...btw see Cam Newton... thats old news coach.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

HogHomer

JoeyCapital

Quote from: 247Hog on July 10, 2017, 08:49:47 pm
Just stfu and concentrate on the 2nd half of games. Every year he says something to give teams fodder. Idc to hear his views on other qbs getting paid. He has proof, report it to the NCAA. I'm more concerned of his lack of coaching in the 2nd half than a possibility a qb is getting paid...btw see Cam Newton... thats old news coach.
In my opinion your opinion is like fat girls. It sucks.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

247Hog

Quote from: golf2day on July 10, 2017, 08:54:57 pm

Ehh...fat chicks need lovin too. just don't let them on top.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

theFlyingHog

Quote from: golf2day on July 10, 2017, 08:54:57 pm
How do you know what his opinion is? I seem to speak a different language than that dude