Go Hogs Go!

Hogs-n-Roses

Restoring order n sense of family    B
Educational thingy  B  still9-10 in SEC
improving national perception  B+
recruiting  D
Winning    F

63 n change % grade
55% approval rating. Blow hard loudmouth ain't getting the job done. His boss is much worse around 34 %. But hey those are uncommon for us Hogs who really love the program. We want/expect much more.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on June 18, 2017, 05:55:14 pm
recruiting  D
Winning    F

63 n change % grade
55% approval rating. Blow hard loudmouth ain't getting the job done. His boss is much worse around 34 %. But hey those are uncommon for us Hogs who really love the program. We want/expect much more.

National perception is unchanged. C

Nobody outside of Arkansas cared about us in 2013 and nobody outside of Arkansas cares about us now.

LRRandy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 05:31:49 pm
My poll, my results.
makes sense coming from a fan that rationalizes that the Arkansas d just handed aTm all of  those yards in last years games. Further establishes how your credibility has sank.
This is fun, isn't it.

LRRandy

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 18, 2017, 06:09:16 pm

Nobody outside of Arkansas cared about us in 2013 and nobody outside of Arkansas cares about us now.
considering how most national preview articles mention the collapses in the last two games I would say national perception might be lower than that.
This is fun, isn't it.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LRRandy on June 18, 2017, 06:11:23 pm
makes sense coming from a fan that rationalizes that the Arkansas d just handed aTm all of  those yards in last years games. Further establishes how your credibility has sank.

The results of how their points were achieved speak for themselves and if you can't or you refuse to see that, you are either a Troll (confirmed) or you don't know a great deal about football (which may also be true).
Go Hogs Go!

factchecker

So now we have a Bama/Louisville troll and a bandwagon buckeye (former Razorback fan) posting on a Razorback fan board.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: factchecker on June 18, 2017, 06:16:15 pm
So now we have a Bama/Louisville troll and a bandwagon buckeye (former Razorback fan) posting on a Razorback fan board.

And a so-called Razorback Fan who dislikes Bielema.
Go Hogs Go!

factchecker

Quote from: LRRandy on July 08, 2012, 04:45:37 pm
I agree. BP being gone will cost us 2-3 games each year that we had
Been winning. From almost relevant back to mediocrity.

Quote from: hogcard1964 on November 17, 2012, 01:33:32 pm
No attention needed.  However as a Bama fan, I hope it's more than just a rumor that Long has been extended.

Dude, sometimes. it's better to take a step back and accept other opinions and facts from someone that's not so close to you.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hogcard1964

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 06:17:36 pm

Which one of us doesn't like Bielema?

factchecker

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 06:17:36 pm

Bandwagon fans and trolls are the lowest form of fans.   :puke:

Support your alma mater or find a team and support them through thick and thin.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

LRRandy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 06:14:17 pm
The results of how their points were achieved speak for themselves and if you can't or you refuse to see that, you are either a Troll (confirmed) or you don't know a great deal about football (which may also be true).
I know a curb stomping when I see one. Rationalizing that it was handed to aTm is understandable. It diminishes the reality of the beat down and makes you feel better.
This is fun, isn't it.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LRRandy on June 18, 2017, 06:24:58 pm
I know a curb stomping when I see one. Rationalizing that it was handed to aTm is understandable. It diminishes the reality of the beat down and makes you feel better.

Ok, also confirmed, you don't know a lot about football.
Go Hogs Go!

depressed_fan

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on June 16, 2017, 03:07:42 pm
So far, this unscientific fan poll has him getting about 75% "Approval" or "Strong Approval".

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/bret-bielema-arkansas-coach-approval-rating-06-16-2017

Makes sense to me. He runs a clean program, graduates players, good apr, 7-5 shouldn't get anyone on the hot seat here, unless attendance is dwindling which it's not. 

wildhogman

June 18, 2017, 06:34:25 pm #66 Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:46:18 pm by wildhogman
Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 18, 2017, 05:26:43 pm
Winning % C?
well, I went and looked at the math for the last 3 years for CBB at Ark. and CBP against SEC teams. Beause well I wanted to compare apples to apples.
Hogs
2016 3-5
2015 5-3
2014 2-6. ended SEC losing with back to back shut outs.
totals 10-14 71.4% winning
Loserville
2016 0-2
2015 2-1. Lost to Auburn and won over UK and Ta&m
2014 1-1
totals 3-5 60% winning
I was kinda surprised to be honest. I thought they fared better then this. Take it as you will. I mean we beat a team that beat a team that beat us.  sometimes life in the SEC is strange. Even for bama. They did lose to ole miss two years in a row. lol
Its bad that we regressed in our SEC record last year. That needs to be fixed. But CBP doesn't appear to be better then us where the SEC is concerned.
Oh and to answer your question,,, yes, 71% is a C in conference winning which should count the most
CBP at 60% gets an F. opps
edit: I must be getting old and tired. Had to correct my math

LRRandy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 06:26:08 pm
Ok, also confirmed, you don't know a lot about football.
well I don't pour over stats to twist them into something  that makes me feel better about what actually happened. Your premise about the defense giving aTm 500 yards in 8 plays but only 24 yards in the other 42 plays ( don't care about the real numbers. These are just an example) doesn't allow for better players making plays over inferior players. Just that the inferior players "gave up" those plays instead of simply getting beat. Like I said. It makes sense. I understand your need to minimize the reality of what happened.
This is fun, isn't it.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LRRandy on June 18, 2017, 06:45:59 pm
well I don't pour over stats to twist them into something  that makes me feel better about what actually happened. Your premise about the defense giving aTm 500 yards in 8 plays but only 24 yards in the other 42 plays ( don't care about the real numbers. These are just an exame) doesn't allow for better players making plays over inferior players. Just that the inferior players "gave up" those plays instead of simy getting beat. Like I said. It makes sense. I understand your need to minimize the reality of what happened.

Well again, it appears that you lack the skills to see the difference in talent and the difference in a better scheme and making quality adjustments. You can have good enough players to keep a game close and not give away big plays for scores and if you don't have a good scheme and make the kind of adjustments that need to be made, you can look a lot worse than you really are. But being an Ohio State Troll, why would you even attempt to understand that when your sole purpose here is to stir things up?
Go Hogs Go!

Hawgar The Horrible

recruiting  D
Winning    F

63 n change % grade

I love it when anonymous, blow hard, loudmouths get on a message board and call a public figure a blow hard loudmouth. Especially when that public figure could likely stomp a mud hole in the anonymous asshat.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

LRRandy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 06:50:02 pm
Well again, it appears that you lack the skills to see the difference in talent and the difference in a better scheme and making quality adjustments. You can have good enough players to keep a game close and not give away big plays for scores and if you don't have a good scheme and make the kind of adjustments that need to be made, you can look a lot worse than you really are. But being an Ohio State Troll, why would you even attempt to understand that when your sole purpose here is to stir things up?
I post lots of things. In refuting what I think are ridiculous statements you claim my sole purpose is to stir things up. Not true. Case in point. My lack of skills to see the difference in talent and scheme. I see two of the better receivers in the conference ( one first team all conference one second team) going against a defense that didn't land one player on the two deep all conference team at any position. I see a disparity in talent. The associated press agrees with me. You belittle me while refusing to acknowledge that there was a definite difference in the talent. That's fine. Send another email to the powers that be crying about my trolling. I post a contradictory point of view to yours, one backed up by fact. You don't like it. The back and forth of opposing view points is a lot of the fun of message boards. I thought it was at least. There sure is a lot of it that goes on in nearly every thread.
This is fun, isn't it.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LRRandy on June 18, 2017, 07:23:53 pm
I post lots of things. In refuting what I think are ridiculous statements you claim my sole purpose is to stir things up. Not true. Case in point. My lack of skills to see the difference in talent and scheme. I see two of the better receivers in the conference ( one first team all conference one second team) going against a defense that didn't land one player on the two deep all conference team at any position. I see a disparity in talent. The associated press agrees with me. You belittle me while refusing to acknowledge that there was a definite difference in the talent. That's fine. Send another email to the powers that be crying about my trolling. I post a contradictory point of view to yours, one backed up by fact. You don't like it. The back and forth of opposing view points is a lot of the fun of message boards. I thought it was at least. There sure is a lot of it that goes on in nearly every thread.

Don't misunderstand, I believe that A&M was really talented and overall, more talented than Arkansas, but what made the difference in that game wasn't the differential in talent, it was the differential in scheme and mistakes made by our DC. I could go into great detail about this but there really isn't any point in doing so because your beliefs are solidly affirmed in your point of view. We didn't adjust to what they showed us and that is the fault of the DC and the HC. It wasn't their better talent that beat us, it was our scheme and lack of adaption to their sets that beat us, along with 3 possessions in their RZ that resulted in zero points. But even with those offensive failures in execution, you take away the big plays that we gave them on defense because of a lack of adjustment and we still win or at the very least, come down to yet another OT game.
Go Hogs Go!

Bebop

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 18, 2017, 07:34:42 pm
Don't misunderstand, I believe that A&M was really talented and overall, more talented than Arkansas, but what made the difference in that game wasn't the differential in talent, it was the differential in scheme and mistakes made by our DC. I could go into great detail about this but there really isn't any point in doing so because your beliefs are solidly affirmed in your point of view. We didn't adjust to what they showed us and that is the fault of the DC and the HC. It wasn't their better talent that beat us, it was our scheme and lack of adaption to their sets that beat us, along with 3 possessions in their RZ that resulted in zero points. But even with those offensive failures in execution, you take away the big plays that we gave them on defense because of a lack of adjustment and we still win or at the very least, come down to yet another OT game.

The narrative last season was that it wasn't scheme but better talent that cost us the game. I agree with you, however, that it was a failure of adjusting our defense that hurt us and cost us the win.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Bebop on June 18, 2017, 07:37:29 pm
The narrative last season was that it wasn't scheme but better talent that cost us the game. I agree with you, however, that it was a failure of adjusting our defense that hurt us and cost us the win.

I never read that narrative and as we agree, that wasn't the case at all.
Go Hogs Go!

bphi11ips

Here's the thing from 30,000 feet:

Bret Bielema took a lot of risk coming to a once proud program that was at a low point after years of inbreeding followed by a humiliating episode with an egocentric offensive genius who had little concern for the institution entrusted to him.  Nutt and Petrino were bad stewards.

Bielema could have stayed at Wisconsin and won 10 games or so a year.  But he saw the potential here that Frank Broyles saw 60 years ago.  Broyles, however, didn't have to fix things before he could start building a team.  I'm not talking about on the field.  I'm talking about the culture and public perception.  Bielema had to clean up a train wreck at the same time he was transforming the roster from Petrino's College USA philosophy to Bielema's power football philosophy.  Arkansas established itself playing toe-to-toe with the big boys.  Petrino did an about face.  Arkansas doesn't want to be TCU or Texas Tech unless it wants to finish every year at the bottom of the SEC West.

I'd give Bielema and Jeff Long an A for the way they've handled a very difficult situation and for restoring respect to the program.  I'd give Bielema an A for sticking to his guns where building the roster is concerned.  I doubt he likes losing any more than we do and am sure he does the best he can to put his team in position to win.  But the reality is that he plays Alabama, LSU, Auburn and Texas A&M every year.  Those teams will be favored against Arkansas 80% of the time.  Ole Miss is historically on par with Arkansas and is now better positioned to recruit than we are.  Mississippi State plays seriously good football. We play at South Carolina this year.  We're 5-6 there.  Last year we got Florida.  Year before that Tennessee.  Year before that Georgia.  How in the world would anyone expect to win 10 games a year regularly against our schedule with our location following the rules?

I didn't approve of Houston Nutt because of the what he did in 2006.  Prior to that I just thought he was a dufus.  I didn't approve of Petrino because of his unbalanced recruiting.  I didn't care who he slept with.  I approve of Bret Bielema because he appears to understand that football is a process.  Get the process right and the rest will take care of itself.  But at Arkansas, he can have a very good football team and still not win 10 games.  We should know that by now.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ATU HOG

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 18, 2017, 09:31:28 pm

Bret Bielema took a lot of risk coming to a once proud program that was at a low point after years of inbreeding followed by a humiliating episode with an egocentric offensive genius who had little concern for the institution entrusted to him.  Nutt and Petrino were bad stewards.

Bielema could have stayed at Wisconsin and won 10 games or so a year.  But he saw the potential here that Frank Broyles saw 60 years ago.  Broyles, however, didn't have to fix things before he could start building a team.  I'm not talking about on the field.  I'm talking about the culture and public perception.  Bielema had to clean up a train wreck at the same time he was transforming the roster from Petrino's College USA philosophy to Bielema's power football philosophy.  Arkansas established itself playing toe-to-toe with the big boys.  Petrino did an about face.  Arkansas doesn't want to be TCU or Texas Tech unless it wants to finish every year at the bottom of the SEC West.

I'd give Bielema and Jeff Long an A for the way they've handled a very difficult situation and for restoring respect to the program.  I'd give Bielema an A for sticking to his guns where building the roster is concerned.  I doubt he likes losing any more than we do and am sure he does the best he can to put his team in position to win.  But the reality is that he plays Alabama, LSU, Auburn and Texas A&M every year.  Those teams will be favored against Arkansas 80% of the time.  Ole Miss is historically on par with Arkansas and is now better positioned to recruit than we are.  Mississippi State plays seriously good football. We play at South Carolina this year.  We're 5-6 there.  Last year we got Florida.  Year before that Tennessee.  Year before that Georgia.  How in the world would anyone expect to win 10 games a year regularly against our schedule with our location following the rules?

I didn't approve of Houston Nutt because of the what he did in 2006.  Prior to that I just thought he was a dufus.  I didn't approve of Petrino because of his unbalanced recruiting.  I didn't care who he slept with.  I approve of Bret Bielema because he appears to understand that football is a process.  Get the process right and the rest will take care of itself.  But at Arkansas, he can have a very good football team and still not win 10 games.  We should know that by now.
Beat Texas Tech and Toledo in a year where we were favored heavily... then we do win 10 games

Al Boarland

Quote from: ATU HOG on June 18, 2017, 10:35:34 pm
Beat Texas Tech and Toledo in a year where we were favored heavily... then we do win 10 games

Beat all the teams on your schedule you win all your games.

gchamblee

gchamblee

recruiting  D
Winning    F

63 n change % grade

irony

gchamblee

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 18, 2017, 06:09:16 pm

I think you lost the right to use that word the way you just used it

LZH

Quote from: factchecker on June 18, 2017, 06:20:08 pm
Support your alma mater or find a team and support them through thick and thin.

So you supported Obama even though you thought he was bad for the country? Or the same goes for Trump.

I've never understood how grown men, who claim to love their school, can put a coach's 'image' above the program. Who gives a darn if he's below .500? Our grades are 11th in the SEC!

GuvHog

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 18, 2017, 09:31:28 pm

You're wrong about Bret and Wisconsin. Bret was tired of being under Alverez's thumb. Alverez is a worse meddler than Frank was. Bret was having to run Alverez's offense and was not given the money to hire quality assistants. He badly wanted out of Wisconsin and the Arkansas job fell into his lap. He would have taken any decent P5 HC job to get out of there.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GuvHog

June 19, 2017, 07:42:07 am #82 Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:01:01 am by GuvHog
Quote from: wildhogman on June 18, 2017, 06:34:25 pm
well, I went and looked at the math for the last 3 years for CBB at Ark. and CBP against SEC teams. Beause well I wanted to compare apples to apples.
Hogs
2016 3-5
2015 5-3
2014 2-6. ended SEC losing with back to back shut outs.
totals 10-14 71.4% winning
Loserville
2016 0-2
2015 2-1. Lost to Auburn and won over UK and Ta&m
2014 1-1
totals 3-5 60% winning
I was kinda surprised to be honest. I thought they fared better then this. Take it as you will. I mean we beat a team that beat a team that beat us.  sometimes life in the SEC is strange. Even for bama. They did lose to ole miss two years in a row. lol
Its bad that we regressed in our SEC record last year. That needs to be fixed. But CBP doesn't appear to be better then us where the SEC is concerned.
Oh and to answer your question,,, yes, 71% is a C in conference winning which should count the most
CBP at 60% gets an F. opps
edit: I must be getting old and tired. Had to correct my math

You need to correct it again. In his last 3 years as Hog HC, Bret has won 10 SEC games and lost 14. That is not a 71% winning percentage.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hogcard1964

Quote from: gchamblee on June 19, 2017, 07:05:12 am
I think you lost the right to use that word the way you just used it

You're correct young patawan.

Nobody cares about "you".

...and I like "HogTide"!  Thanks, if I can change it, I will.

Pork Twain

Quote from: GuvHog on June 19, 2017, 07:42:07 am
You need to correct it again. In his last 3 year as Hog HC, Bret has won 10 SEC games and lost 14. That is not a 71% winning percentage.
Ahhh hahahahaha...  You just got called out by Guv and for once he is right.  I mean if you lost four more games than you won, how could your winning % ever be above 50%?  Let's try this again...10/14...24 games total...10/24...42%

I love all of the butt hurt trolling and reliable complainers coming out when a poll does not mirror their agenda.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

gchamblee

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 19, 2017, 07:51:37 am
You're correct young patawan.

Nobody cares about "you".

...and I like "HogTide"!  Thanks, if I can change it, I will.

Also, if you're a Louisville fan, or Petrino fan, you can change it to HogCard... oh wait

Pork Twain

HogTide is consistent in his trolling.  Hell at one point he was even trolling this board over his supposed hero.

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 26, 2009, 06:21:13 pm
"Our guys are young and they're small. We have to be realistic and let Bobby Petrino get his recruits in place. Frankly, I'm not convinced our defensive staff will cut over the long haul, but our offensive staff is solid. We simply need the right recruits and time to let Petrino's system gel into place. We're all expecting too much from this class. They'll win a few, but they'll suffer too many letdowns to expect too much of them. Our day is coming. I honestly believe it'll happen in 2012."

Patient as in waiting until 2012 for Petrino and his staff to get their act together?

No, I'm sorry. This team should have won last week and they were embarrassed this week.  If they drop the next three, which now appears almost inevitable, heads will roll.

There's a lot of talent already in place and if this team does not make a bowl game let alone a mid-major bowl (Outback or Peach), then the Petrino hype is what it is...purely hype.  Win now or go home.

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 25, 2009, 07:27:19 am
No, it shouldn't take a coach 4 years to build a winner.  The Hogs were bad last year and they appear to be pretty bad again this year.  If there's improvements this year from last year, they're very minimmal as our record obviously indicates.

BTW, when is this "free pass' stuff going to end around here with Petrino?  This excuse stuff is as bad as what the liberals in this country have done with Barack Obama and his trainwreck of a government.  "He inherited all of this".  Stop it already.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

gchamblee

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 19, 2017, 08:05:48 am
HogTide is consistent in his trolling.  Hell at one point he was even trolling this board over his supposed hero.

Lol, it looks like he was ready to fire Petrino after one year :)

hogcard1964

Quote from: gchamblee on June 19, 2017, 08:02:59 am
Also, if you're a Louisville fan, or Petrino fan, you can change it to HogCard... oh wait

The Card portion is related to a baseball team.

...but I was thinking "FightingHogTideCard"  Whatyathink?

bphi11ips

Quote from: GuvHog on June 19, 2017, 07:38:55 am
You're wrong about Bret and Wisconsin. Bret was tired of being under Alverez's thumb. Alverez is a worse meddler than Frank was. Bret was having to run Alverez's offense and was not given the money to hire quality assistants. He badly wanted out of Wisconsin and the Arkansas job fell into his lap. He would have taken any decent P5 HC job to get out of there.

So what?  All I said was he took a risk coming to Arkansas.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Pork Twain

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 19, 2017, 08:11:14 am
The Card portion is related to a baseball team.

...but I was thinking "FightingHogTideCard"  Whatyathink?

That is pretty good, or you could go with, FightingBobbyTideCard

hogcard1964

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 19, 2017, 08:18:13 am
That is pretty good, or you could go with, FightingBobbyTideCard

FightingNutterButterTideCard

factchecker

June 19, 2017, 11:22:35 am #92 Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:42:27 am by factchecker
Quote from: LZH on June 19, 2017, 07:23:42 am
So you supported Obama even though you thought he was bad for the country? Or the same goes for Trump.

I've never understood how grown men, who claim to love their school, can put a coach's 'image' above the program. Who gives a darn if he's below .500? Our grades are 11th in the SEC!

I said support your alma mater or team - which would be your country in the analogy you presented.  You can dislike the president (or coach) but you should support your country (or team).  You shouldn't start supporting China or Russia if you don't like the president.

My post was in response to the Bama/Louisville/Ohio state bandwagon fans who jumped board when our team (not coach) struggled.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: LZH on June 19, 2017, 07:23:42 am
I've never understood how grown men, who claim to love their school, can put a coach's 'image' above the program. Who gives a darn if he's below .500? Our grades are 11th in the SEC! jump from bandwagon to bandwagon because they are in love with a certain coach or because they are so limp wristed and fairweather that they can't deal with hard times.

Here, I fixed it for you.

This is the statement that you should have wrote or maybe not.  Maybe you identify better with bandwagon fans.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogz87

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 16, 2017, 03:45:43 pm
Years ago, when polls were first being done on Hog athletics, Frank drew an 83% approval rating and Eddie Sutton was at 84%, Supposedly when Sutton's lawyers were negotiating how much of his buyout he would get after he refused to go to the Betty Ford Center for alcholism, he said in a meeting, " I'm more popular with the fans than Frank. Ya'll need to keep that in mind."

As it turned out a buyout was unnecessary because Kentucky hired Sutton without ever realizing that he had a drinking problem.

As a reference John McDonnell always polled at around 91 or 92% while Houston Nutt, after the 2006 season, polled at 58%.

Out of all of this, I'm more interested in the 8 or 9 percent that disapproved of John McDonnell.

"Damn it, Earl. I just don't think 42* national championships are enough! Time to move on to bigger and better things!"

#1Fan

Quote from: GuvHog on June 19, 2017, 07:38:55 am

CBB is still running Alvarez' offense.  He's got some unbelievable long-distance meddling skills. ;D

LZH

Quote from: factchecker on June 19, 2017, 11:31:56 am

This is the statement that you should have wrote or maybe not.  Maybe you identify better with bandwagon fans.

I care no more about what Louisville or Ohio State or Auburn or another school does any more than I care about what China or Russia does with their table tennis teams. I don't know what that has to do with the University of Arkansas.

But we all know there are people on this board that would rather see Bielema go 7-6 then to have another coach come in and go 9-4. And, fwiw, I don't remember one single freakin post complaining about APR's when Petrino was winning 8, 10, and 11 games.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LRRandy on June 18, 2017, 07:23:53 pm

99% of the time your refute of what you belief are ridiculous statements are themselves ridiculous statements.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hogcard1964

Quote from: factchecker on June 19, 2017, 11:31:56 am

What's a "bandwagon fan"?

I was under the impression, it was a person that suddenly became a fan of a team that was winning?  How would that apply here?

factchecker

Quote from: hogcard1964 on June 19, 2017, 12:36:28 pm
What's a "bandwagon fan"?

I was under the impression, it was a person that suddenly became a fan of a team that was winning?  How would that apply here?

You are a bandwagon fan or a troll.

You jumped to supporting Bama in 2012.  That is the very definition of a bandwagoner.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS