Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville Hosts Most Attended Regional

Started by gdumont, June 08, 2017, 05:10:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

WhenPigsFly

WilsonHog

I went to six, and my daughter and her husband used my seats for the other one (the first game of the regional).

SPAL

I went to 5. I would have stayed for all of em had I not been on call Monday.

howie76

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BroyledNutts

All 7 ...

It's amazing to me that top ranked regional hosts like North Carolina, Florida, even Louisville, can't draw more than a couple thousand per game...and I'm sure the majority of their attendance was for the host.
It was really cool to see so many Hog fans attend the day sessions like they did, and for sticking around even at 3 am to cheer loudly.

warriorlion

All seven-including the Monday morning miracle. Got home at 5:50, went to work then drove back for the final game.  Great weekend of baseball!!

Mr.Swine89

DiamondHogFan

It helped to have a true "regional".  All teams in close proximity allowed visiting fans to show up as well.  This will bode well in future years when we are on the bubble of hosting IMO.  We all know Baum is special, but to top the list on regional attendance is phenomenal.

hoglady

Arkansas and LSU are in a class of their own when it comes to attendance for baseball.

I mean good lord look at the drop off after the Top 2.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

311Hog

yraciv

Just to think, what if there was good weather all weekend?

Bearfan

Very impressive! Your fanbase is unreal.