Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 06, 2024, 04:44:15 pm

Coach B is losing weight

Started by Karma, June 08, 2017, 09:15:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Saw pictures from the HOF event at Chenal and Coach B really looked like he's lost a lot of weight. Looked more like a "big guy" than obese. Good for him. Maybe being a dad is got him thinking healthy.

ifghog

RazorPiggie

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

nwahogfan1

He is a big man but for his health he needs to get under 300 lbs for sure.  If he is losing then good for him.  I  am glad he is losing now.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: RazorPiggie on June 08, 2017, 09:21:30 am
Black is slimming

He wears a lot of clothes that I would burn up in and he is a lot bigger than me. Wonder how he does it?

NuttinItUp

Hope he gets back down to his svelte self he was at Wisconsin.

Pic from a a year or two ago showing his weight gain as Arkansas coach.

Speaking from personal experience, being overweight makes you feel bad physically and emotionally. Good for him for addressing it.

NuttinItUp

Couple more from when Bielema first got to Arkansas (circa 2012, 2013)

Then after a few years as coach:

Is Arkansas an especially stressful job?

The OTR

After watching his documentary last summer he seems to eat a lot of salads so I maybe he should switch to low cal dressing. We all know he serves up lobster the sunday after a win so maybe he needs to lay off the butter. Other than that he seems fine to me.

gchamblee

Quote from: NuttinItUp on June 08, 2017, 10:57:54 am

Im sure he went crazy on some good southern food and is just now trying to recover from a change in diet. Southern food is notorious for being incredibly delicious and very unhealthy. He did look a lot better when he first got here than what he does now. Plus, I would assume that his job is stressful because he is highly competitive and has floundered despite his best efforts. Im sure that is weighing heavy on his mind all the time.

The OTR

Quote from: gchamblee on June 08, 2017, 11:03:00 am
Im sure he went crazy on some good southern food and is just now trying to recover from a change in diet. Southern food is notorious for being incredibly delicious and very unhealthy. He did look a lot better when he first got here than what he does now. Plus, I would assume that his job is stressful because he is highly competitive and has floundered despite his best efforts. Im sure that is weighing heavy on his mind all the time.

You know more about eating your problems than most I think.  You are probably right.

gchamblee

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on June 08, 2017, 11:04:49 am
You know more about eating your problems than most I think.  You are probably right.

You know nothing about me, but if you want to dive into a personal relationship I can arrange for you to become very familiar with me. Just let me know if going after me on hogville becomes unsatisfying and I can assist you in escalating the relationship.

edit: If you prefer to keep it here and anonymous, that's cool too. It won't have much of an effect on me. I do not get riled when people dislike me, I am just wanting to make it easy for you if you desire.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: gchamblee on June 08, 2017, 11:11:44 am
You know nothing about me, but if you want to dive into a personal relationship I can arrange for you to become very familiar with me. Just let me know if going after me on hogville becomes unsatisfying and I can assist you in escalating the relationship.

edit: If you prefer to keep it here and anonymous, that's cool too. It won't have much of an effect on me. I do not get riled when people dislike me, I am just wanting to make it easy for you if you desire.

If you guys have a brawl, make sure to do it cage-match style and put it on PPV.  All of Hogville with stream it.

Hey Super

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 08, 2017, 10:42:45 am
He wears a lot of clothes that I would burn up in and he is a lot bigger than me. Wonder how he does it?

Truth. Like the full jacket zipped up to this neck at our spring and early fall games. I get sweaty just thinking about it. o_O
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

gchamblee

Quote from: Royal Fortune on June 08, 2017, 11:17:05 am
Truth. Like the full jacket zipped up to this neck at our spring and early fall games. I get sweaty just thinking about it. o_O

Last year I was worried that he would have a heart attack on the sideline wearing that ensemble in that type of heat. I can't even concentrate when I am that hot.

gchamblee

Quote from: NuttinItUp on June 08, 2017, 11:16:07 am
If you guys have a brawl, make sure to do it cage-match style and put it on PPV.  All of Hogville with stream it.

Im sure it can be resolved without a brawl.

thebignasty

Pillowhead just got swatted like a fly. 

MrKnowItAll

DLUXHOG

Blame The Catfish Hole......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Karma on June 08, 2017, 10:56:03 am
Speaking from personal experience, being overweight makes you feel bad physically and emotionally. Good for him for addressing it.

Excercise is a natural treatment for depression. Healthy diet promotes healthy brain chemistry.

KlubhouseKonnected

Taking over a Wisconsin program that was already humming along at a healthy clip and extinguishing a flaming Arkansas program then building it back up from the foundation are probably way different propositions when it comes to how much time you feel free to take for diet and excercise.

ricepig

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on June 08, 2017, 11:44:17 am

I'm on my way to the Alma Sonic as we speak. I'll Periscope the fight for all to see if we don't get the PPV license. My only worry is I'll be here for awhile and eat everything on the menu waiting for them to show up.

The OTR

I will excuse your overall huffiness and general irritability and blame it on the heat and your inability to concentrate and communicate properly due to the heat I guess.

I have nothing against you to speak of.  Let's just be friends and put all this nonsense about Led Zeppelin behind us. I certainly don't need anymore enemies and you seem to have enough as well.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: NuttinItUp on June 08, 2017, 11:16:07 am

Time honored and hallowed Hogville tradition requires that all agreed mutual combat take place at the Alma Sonic.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on June 08, 2017, 11:44:17 am

Quote from: ricepig on June 08, 2017, 12:39:40 pm
I'm on my way to the Alma Sonic as we speak. I'll Periscope the fight for all to see if we don't get the PPV license. My only worry is I'll be here for awhile and eat everything on the menu waiting for them to show up.

Vets

daBoar

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 08, 2017, 10:34:23 am
He is a big man but for his health he needs to get under 300 lbs for sure.  If he is losing then good for him.  I  am glad he is losing now.
I'm hoping he's shedding losses.

HamSammich

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on June 08, 2017, 11:04:49 am

Bahahahahhahaha I snorted coke through my nose.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HamSammich on June 08, 2017, 02:49:08 pm

Why are you snorting cocaine?

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Razorbackers

HOT DARN BOYS LETS GET ON OVER TO ALMA SONIC AND GRAB SOME BONELESS WINGS IN A TROUGH OF SAUCE AND A VANILLA ROOT BEER AND WATCH OURSELVES A DONNYBROOK!

lumphog

I used to snort coke

gchamblee

That is how it is traditionally done. If you are doing it another way, I think someone has taught you wrong.

Earl

NuttinItUp

Quote from: gchamblee on June 08, 2017, 03:16:56 pm
That is how it is traditionally done. If you are doing it another way, I think someone has taught you wrong.

Cocaine suppositories are the worst.

PorkSoda

all the best threads end up in the trash
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Stephen Greene

Quote from: Razorbackers on June 08, 2017, 03:07:41 pm
HOT DARN BOYS LETS GET ON OVER TO ALMA SONIC AND GRAB SOME BONELESS WINGS IN A TROUGH OF SAUCE AND A VANILLA ROOT BEER AND WATCH OURSELVES A DONNYBROOK!

Stephen Greene

I think Pillowhead Jackson was just expressing his concern that some hobos have come up missing lately in the River Valley

I think it's okay for him to ask about it

that's all

NuttinItUp

Three and Snout

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Three and Snout on June 09, 2017, 02:24:22 am
You mean this fight? 

Haha, I remember watching that live on tv.

I wish they would bring back Celebrity Boxing..

Jek Tono Porkins

I have a much simpler explanation. He got married in 2012. He got this job in 2013.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

cosmodrum

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on June 09, 2017, 12:26:40 pm
I have a much simpler explanation. He got married in 2012. He got this job in 2013.
Go away, batin'