Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TE Luke Ford

Started by PlanoHog, June 04, 2017, 08:40:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRHawg

Quote from: hogman64 on June 20, 2017, 12:56:13 am
Luke Ford isn't going to make or break us, we will have good tight ends, we didn't win a championship with Hunter Henry and it is very doubtful he will be as good as Hunter. 

Exactly. If the kid wants to go somewhere else, fine. I'm just glad he got out of the way now so we can focus our efforts elsewhere. A 4 star linebacker would be worth 2-3 good TE's.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: LRHawg on June 20, 2017, 12:54:07 pm
Exactly. If the kid wants to go somewhere else, fine. I'm just glad he got out of the way now so we can focus our efforts elsewhere. A 4 star linebacker would be worth 2-3 good TE's.
the 4* DT we needed for our 3-4 we just grabbed was a much bigger deal. I know Luke would have been a stud for us, but, we have some serious TEs lined up in Boomer and Henry.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Steef

I'm not gonna pretend there's an upside to him leaving.

He's now gonna be playing against us, instead of for us. No matter how you cut it, that sucks.

hawgfan4life

Quote from: Steef on June 20, 2017, 02:47:52 pm
I'm not gonna pretend there's an upside to him leaving.

He's now gonna be playing against us, instead of for us. No matter how you cut it, that sucks.

Maybe and maybe not!  He may commit to two more schools and sign with one out of the blue on signing day.  He may never develop passed the point he is at now and become a stud player.  There will be a lot of players end up great college and pro players that few people are rating high right now in the same class.

Mike_e

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on June 20, 2017, 11:02:22 am
Well if he's truly fired up by the "Gronk" comparison I can truly understand why. Not every day that a young man could have a guy who just ran up a $102k bar tab in just one night be presented as a role model. I mean with everyone saying that 'Bama is the "Bugatti" of college football one could most certainly use the 160 bottles of champagne, including 15 bottles of Dom Perigion (sp) for a price of $27k, along with the 15 Gray Goose Vodka magnums with a price tag of $10,400, 45 bottles of Maker's Market for $540 AND 24 shots of Jim Beam Fire whiskey for $264 as a prime motivating factor to sway the young man. "Gronk's" and gang's drinking feat is truly legendary and marks a new "high" water mark that every young man should aspire to emulate.

I just hope that if Luke ultimately decides to go with the Tide 'cause he wants to follow in the footsteps of the current Patriot TE he can live up to the standards set for him and all others to follow. Yep, "uncommon" indeed.

WOW

were you there?
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

PorkRinds

Quote from: b501 on June 19, 2017, 09:28:40 pm

"My God, Alabama is definitely at the top because the visit was amazing and you can tell that they don't do what they did for me for just anyone," Ford told SEC Country. "I got to chill with the coaches in their offices. I worked out for them and got to talk to Nick Saban for a while."

If he really thinks that, he's dumb. Just sayin.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Mike_e on June 20, 2017, 04:56:35 pm

WOW

were you there?
Sounds like he probably would not remember it if he were there

HogFoo

Quote from: ricepig on June 20, 2017, 06:19:52 am
Party like Gronk??

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/story/_/page/QTP_170619GronkBarTab/patriots-te-rob-gronkowski-crew-rack-102000-bar-tab
yes, it's crazy.  it's just odd that the kid went from seemingly being level headed, I believe he was even talking about helping to recruit other players to Arkansas, RD had and article about him and Bumper Pool speaking about playing a joke on Lunney.  Then, all of a sudden, he decommits, and then we hear that he loves being compared to Gronk and his crazy ways and it's suddenly a complete flip in personalities.  I wonder if he is Bi-Polar or something.   I will say that TE is a position that i'm not going to worry that much about at Arkansas.  Winning solves everything.   I don't know of many other schools that utilize the TE more than we do.  But, we have to have the wins to go with pointing out that we produce NFL players at their positions.   Just have to be consistent with winning, and every year try to add another win to our end season totals until we have that undefeated season, playing and winning the SEC championship, and winning a NC. 

I hope the juco guy we who was #1 is just a beast!  I hope Cantrell and Ogrady are just studs, and I even hope that Will Gragg steps up and makes it hard to keep him off the field because he has shown such improvement!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogFoo on June 20, 2017, 11:08:36 pm
yes, it's crazy.  it's just odd that the kid went from seemingly being level headed, I believe he was even talking about helping to recruit other players to Arkansas, RD had and article about him and Bumper Pool speaking about playing a joke on Lunney.  Then, all of a sudden, he decommits, and then we hear that he loves being compared to Gronk and his crazy ways and it's suddenly a complete flip in personalities.  I wonder if he is Bi-Polar or something.   I will say that TE is a position that i'm not going to worry that much about at Arkansas.  Winning solves everything.   I don't know of many other schools that utilize the TE more than we do.  But, we have to have the wins to go with pointing out that we produce NFL players at their positions.   Just have to be consistent with winning, and every year try to add another win to our end season totals until we have that undefeated season, playing and winning the SEC championship, and winning a NC. 

I hope the juco guy we who was #1 is just a beast!  I hope Cantrell and Ogrady are just studs, and I even hope that Will Gragg steps up and makes it hard to keep him off the field because he has shown such improvement!

I think instead of mentally ill it's a safer bet to just assume he's a teenage boy.

HogFoo

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 20, 2017, 11:54:02 pm
I think instead of mentally ill it's a safer bet to just assume he's a teenage boy.
One can never assume anything anymore.  I guess we could just go full blown sky is falling and make comments like 'top guys just don't want to come here'?
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 20, 2017, 11:54:02 pm

Yes, BUT... Crazy is always more fun.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

King Kong

June 21, 2017, 06:37:42 am #61 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:15:22 am by King Kong
Quote from: HogFoo on June 21, 2017, 12:24:16 am
One can never assume anything anymore.  I guess we could just go full blown sky is falling and make comments like 'top guys just don't want to come here'?

The latter statement is more likely than determining a kid is mentally ill based only on the fact he doesn't know where he wants to attend college.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: King Kong on June 21, 2017, 06:37:42 am
The latter statement is more likely than a determining a kid is mentally ill based only on the fact he doesn't know where he wants to attend college.

You left an extra A in there somewhere...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

If we were to land every recruit that has mentioned that our weight room and academic facilities were top notch and the best they have ever seen, then we would be the Alabama of the West..  Everybody says that where ever they take visits.  TE is not a position of need but would like to add this guy for sure..

RME

Maybe he was flattered at the Gronk comparison because if Gronk didn't have the injury bug he'd probably go down as the most productive TE in the game's history? Maybe coaches compared them because they're similar in size and how they can utilize Ford on the football field as compared to Gronk?

Ever watched Ford's tape? Watch much NFL and watch Gronk? If so, you'd see they both kill defenses on seam routes. Size, ability, and usage comparisons to the League's best TE would put stars in any 18-year old's eyes.

But yeah, I'm sure Bama's coaches were comparing Ford's willingness to party to Gronk, not his potential as a TE.

Hope some of y'all aren't hurt too badly when you try and get off that high horse. Jesus.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on June 21, 2017, 08:32:35 am
If we were to land every recruit that has mentioned that our weight room and academic facilities were top notch and the best they have ever seen, then we would be the Alabama of the West..  Everybody says that where ever they take visits.  TE is not a position of need but would like to add this guy for sure..
Right, that Trout kid talked about how Arkansas was on par with the rest of the SEC and that he could see himself playing there, then while still on campus released a list of top 9 schools that didn't include Arkansas. These kids say what they need to in order to keep the spotlight on them. Nothing more, nothing less
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Mike_e on June 20, 2017, 04:56:35 pm

WOW

were you there?
No, however, I read a detailed account of the binge yesterday. Now you can argue and dispute the actual breakdown of expenditures; however, one thing you can't is the level of the bar tab. It's been reported on mutual sites. That's a fact, Jack!!

HogFoo

The latter statement is more likely than determining a kid is mentally ill based only on the fact he doesn't know where he wants to attend college.
Sarcasm and humor are two things that many on this board definitely lack a sense thereof.   

King Kong

June 21, 2017, 10:31:55 am #68 Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 12:03:28 pm by King Kong
Quote from: HogFoo on June 21, 2017, 10:13:00 am
Sarcasm and humor are two things that many on this board definitely lack a sense thereof.

Or possibly you are inadequate at delivering such forms of humor

LRHawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 20, 2017, 06:00:01 pm
If he really thinks that, he's dumb. Just sayin.

That's what I was thinking! He obviously had the googly eyes when he got there and would have been impressed with a half-melted ice cream cone and a bologna sandwich if it came from Dark Lord Saban. Recruiting at this point must be really easy for Saban. I'd even venture a guess that he spends 1/4th less time out on the trail than most other coaches. He's obviously earned it, but this is what happens when you have a coach like that at a school like Bama.

PorkRinds

Quote from: LRHawg on June 21, 2017, 12:00:36 pm

That's what I was thinking! He obviously had the googly eyes when he got there and would have been impressed with a half-melted ice cream cone and a bologna sandwich if it came from Dark Lord Saban. Recruiting at this point must be really easy for Saban. I'd even venture a guess that he spends 1/4th less time out on the trail than most other coaches. He's obviously earned it, but this is what happens when you have a coach like that at a school like Bama.

Any kid who thinks they are "special" and getting special treatment at bama is delusional. Well that and they probably make a point to tell them "we don't do this for everybody" when they actually do.

jjdlc

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 21, 2017, 12:43:07 pm
Any kid who thinks they are "special" and getting special treatment at bama is delusional. Well that and they probably make a point to tell them "we don't do this for everybody" when they actually do.

We've heard the same story from so many different kids now that it should be pretty obvious Bama rolls out the carpet for, at the very least, all of the big time recruits. 

The Hogfather

"My God, Alabama is definitely at the top because the visit was amazing and you can tell that they don't do what they did for me for just anyone," Ford told SEC Country. "I got to chill with the coaches in their offices. I worked out for them and got to talk to Nick Saban for a while."

What a sucker!  "They said I'm better than Gronk, how could I not go there?!!?"

factchecker

Quote from: jjdlc on June 21, 2017, 04:59:52 pm
We've heard the same story from so many different kids now that it should be pretty obvious Bama rolls out the carpet for, at the very least, all of the big time recruits.

And they will gladly pull the red carpet from under your feet around signing day if someone rated higher decides to jump on board - AKA: getting Philon'd.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Mike_e

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on June 21, 2017, 09:50:46 am
No, however, I read a detailed account of the binge yesterday. Now you can argue and dispute the actual breakdown of expenditures; however, one thing you can't is the level of the bar tab. It's been reported on mutual sites. That's a fact, Jack!!

Bummer.

It'd been more fun if you were there.  ;)
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Snortingred1

If CBB has been consistent with anything, it's that he's been solid with TE recruiting every year.  It'd be great if Luke joined us, but he is certainly not the begin all end all of this year's recruits.  Would like to see the kid come to the hill, but he has his pick to go anywhere.

AlmaHog2011

Love how you think you have to come to his defense. This is a Razorback board the kid goes from being all about the Razorbacks and lies and visits Georgia? Yeah he's a great kid who's word means nothing! But go ahead and continue taking up for the kid. 17 is old enough to either have character or not.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: King Kong on June 21, 2017, 10:31:55 am
Are you just on here to take up for kids like this? Are you even a Hogfan?

RME

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on June 21, 2017, 08:32:09 pm
Love how you think you have to come to his defense. This is a Razorback board the kid goes from being all about the Razorbacks and lies and visits Georgia? Yeah he's a great kid who's word means nothing! But go ahead and continue taking up for the kid. 17 is old enough to either have character or not.

Yeah, and guys like you are the ones who go after recruits like Luke on Twitter.

You tell me what's worse: A message board poster understanding that a recruit is making the biggest decision of his life, or a grown ass man going after a recruit on a public forum like Twitter?

King Kong

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on June 21, 2017, 08:33:43 pm
Are you just on here to take up for kids like this? Are you even a Hogfan?

I'm going to take up for a teen that is having some poster call him Bipolar. I fail to see how that makes you question if I am a Hogfan.

I'm disappointed Luke de-committed. Considering our history with TE I believe he made a mistake.

Sivad

"My God, Alabama is definitely at the top because the visit was amazing and you can tell that they don't do what they did for me for just anyone," Ford told SEC Country.
Just for him. And Nick will also revamp his offense's use of TE's. Just for him too. Oh Luke...hope you wake up.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Sivad on June 21, 2017, 08:49:13 pm
Just for him. And Nick will also revamp his offense's use of TE's. Just for him too. Oh Luke...hope you wake up.

I bet they said the same thing to OJ Howard. He was one of the most misused players I've ever seen.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/27/14400150/oj-howard-senior-bowl-2017-alabama-nfl-draft

HogFoo

Quote from: King Kong on June 21, 2017, 10:31:55 am
Um doubtful. 

HogFoo

Quote from: King Kong on June 21, 2017, 08:43:44 pm
I'm going to take up for a teen that is having some poster call him Bipolar. I fail to see how that makes you question if I am a Hogfan.

I'm disappointed Luke de-committed. Considering our history with TE I believe he made a mistake.
The Kid was pulling jokes on his position coach one day, and then couple days later he's decommiting and going googoo because a coach at bama compares him to gronk??  Give me a break dude!  The chances that that kid recommits here are pretty far off.   Disappointing? yes.  Am I going to worry about cracking a joke about it?  Not hardly.   We'll be fine.  Especially at TE!  Not going to sweat one bit about that position at ALL!  Perhaps Bielema didn't 'show him the love'  enough???????  Had to borrow a line from Mike Dyer.  Who knows?  In any case, he isn't coming here anymore.  Hell, if anything, he's now going to be competing against us!  I wish no injury on the kid, but I do not care if he has a great career at some other school while competing against us!   Oh, and before you start mentioning about idiots who text kids on social media.  No, sorry.  Don't do that either.   

Steef

Quote from: HogFoo on June 22, 2017, 01:32:46 am
The Kid was pulling jokes on his position coach one day, and then couple days later he's decommiting and going googoo because a coach at bama compares him to gronk??  Give me a break dude!  The chances that that kid recommits here are pretty far off.   Disappointing? yes.  Am I going to worry about cracking a joke about it?  Not hardly.   We'll be fine.  Especially at TE!  Not going to sweat one bit about that position at ALL!  Perhaps Bielema didn't 'show him the love'  enough???????  Had to borrow a line from Mike Dyer.  Who knows?  In any case, he isn't coming here anymore.  Hell, if anything, he's now going to be competing against us!  I wish no injury on the kid, but I do not care if he has a great career at some other school while competing against us!  Oh, and before you start mentioning about idiots who text kids on social media.  No, sorry.  Don't do that either.

There have been some pretty nasty comments made about the kid in this thread. Ive removed a few of the worst.

How is that any different than "texting on social media"? (answer... it's  not)

This IS social media!

His name is in the title of the thread, on the premier Razorback board. You think he's NOT reading it?

rljjr

Quote from: Steef on June 22, 2017, 06:41:48 am
There have been some pretty nasty comments made about the kid in this thread. Ive removed a few of the worst.

This IS social media!

His name is in the title of the thread, on the premier Razorback board. You think he's NOT reading it?

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. He'll have to acknowledge Arkansas made him the hot property he is today. When TEU has you on board the rest of the country takes notice. His nostrils caught the scent of a lesser stag. It's over. Wormer dropped the big one. Time to move on and focus on players we have or might get. Tired of seeing his name on the top of the recruiting forum (yes, I realize I'm contributing). Delete the thread. He gone. Move on. Well, bye.

RME

Quote from: rljjr on June 22, 2017, 08:23:51 am
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. He'll have to acknowledge Arkansas made him the hot property he is today. When TEU has you on board the rest of the country takes notice. His nostrils caught the scent of a lesser stag. It's over. Wormer dropped the big one. Time to move on and focus on players we have or might get. Tired of seeing his name on the top of the recruiting forum (yes, I realize I'm contributing). Delete the thread. He gone. Move on. Well, bye.

Lol. Has nothing to do with his size, intangibles, potential, or tape, right?

Pork Twain

Two positions I will not lose any sleep over while CBBis our coach, RB and TE
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HogFoo

Quote from: Pork Twain on June 22, 2017, 11:20:38 am
Two positions I will not lose any sleep over while CBBis our coach, RB and TE
Totallly agree.    OL was a position didn't worry about either.  Hoping it gets that way again.  Which, after last nights commits, gives one hope that we'll soon not have to worry about it either!  so thats good.

HogFoo

Quote from: Steef on June 22, 2017, 06:41:48 am

This IS social media!

Well, i figure the kid is expecting there to be backlash after decommiting from a school. I dont figure he'd be one to want to read the negative on a board.  I mean, if i were him, i wouldnt purposely want to go back and read what was written on a message board about me.  Especially from a school that i was formerly commited too.  Out of sight, out of mind. 

Now when something is directly messaged to the kid on say twitter, or IG, or even facebook for example.  That is different.  People that do that are directly injecting their displeasure at the person.  Which, lots of times then they create an interaction by doing so. It's Not quite so much the same thing with message boards.   Oh well, Like Pork Twain said, TE is a position i will never worry about under Bielema.   

Hogs49ers

Quote from: HogFoo on June 22, 2017, 11:44:07 am
Well, i figure the kid is expecting there to be backlash after decommiting from a school. I dont figure he'd be one to want to read the negative on a board.  I mean, if i were him, i wouldnt purposely want to go back and read what was written on a message board about me.  Especially from a school that i was formerly commited too.  Out of sight, out of mind. 

Now when something is directly messaged to the kid on say twitter, or IG, or even facebook for example.  That is different.  People that do that are directly injecting their displeasure at the person.  Which, lots of times then they create an interaction by doing so. It's Not quite so much the same thing with message boards.   Oh well, Like Pork Twain said, TE is a position i will never worry about under Bielema.   

I agree with Steef, these kids read these boards especially the threads with their name on the...But hell, even if they did not read these message boards - how the hell can anyone sit here and feel good about bashing a teenager that is not being decisive??
SCREW Vandy!

redleg

The TE is under-utilized at Alabama. It took OJ Howard (a former 5*) four years to finally make a significant impact for them. Ford will win titles at Bama, and he'll get exposure while there, but he won't be setting the TE world on fire in Tuscaloosa either.
I am not worried about it too much. It sucks that he backed out, for certain! But there are four or five very good TEs on campus already, and when Jeremy Patton arrives the TE corps will be even better. I fully expect 5* TE Hudson Henry to be a Hog, and he is as good, if not better than his big brother.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

LRHawg

Quote from: redleg on June 22, 2017, 01:21:05 pm
I fully expect 5* TE Hudson Henry to be a Hog, and he is as good, if not better than his big brother.

You sure? I had heard he's not producing quite like his brother was at that age. Not to say he won't be as good in a few years, but as of right now is not quite where Hunter was.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: LRHawg on June 22, 2017, 01:32:31 pm
You sure? I had heard he's not producing quite like his brother was at that age. Not to say he won't be as good in a few years, but as of right now is not quite where Hunter was.
he is certainly not sure. Hudson's tape is all running uncovered over the middle then running untouched to the endzone. Does he catch every ball thrown his way like Hunter? Nope. Does he block well? On his highlight reel, yes, but it doesnt show missed blocks. His total yardage for the season was 300 yds, so, no. At this point in time the ONLY reason somebody would say he is better than Hunter is purely the 5*, which is in itself based on Hunter to an extent.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

LRHawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 22, 2017, 02:56:07 pm
he is certainly not sure. Hudson's tape is all running uncovered over the middle then running untouched to the endzone. Does he catch every ball thrown his way like Hunter? Nope. Does he block well? On his highlight reel, yes, but it doesnt show missed blocks. His total yardage for the season was 300 yds, so, no. At this point in time the ONLY reason somebody would say he is better than Hunter is purely the 5*, which is in itself based on Hunter to an extent.

I'll revisit after he has another season of tape out there. A lot of time between now and his first play at the collegiate level. he comes from great stock and I trust he will be a great TE one day, but he has some really, really large shoes to fill. I know he likely feels a lot of pressure to be as good or better than Hunter. I can only imagine.

Oklahawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 22, 2017, 02:56:07 pm
Quote from: LRHawg on June 22, 2017, 03:44:27 pm
I'll revisit after he has another season of tape out there. A lot of time between now and his first play at the collegiate level. he comes from great stock and I trust he will be a great TE one day, but he has some really, really large shoes to fill. I know he likely feels a lot of pressure to be as good or better than Hunter. I can only imagine.

Sweet Jesus, fellers, he is a 5-star recruit for goodness sake! He is going to be as good as we could hope that he can be.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 22, 2017, 10:12:51 pm
Sweet Jesus, fellers, he is a 5-star recruit for goodness sake! He is going to be as good as we could hope that he can be.

Yes and the kid moved on.  It's time the board moves on.  We can read about him in an SEC thread down the road.  The recruiting part is over.

HogFoo

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on June 22, 2017, 10:33:48 pm
Yes and the kid moved on.  It's time the board moves on.  We can read about him in an SEC thread down the road.  The recruiting part is over.
they were referring to Hudson Henry.    but, i agree.  Time to move this thread to SEC or file 13. 

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: HogFoo on June 22, 2017, 10:51:59 pm
they were referring to Hudson Henry.    but, i agree.  Time to move this thread to SEC or file 13.

Thanks.  I just saw this thread at the top again and didn't read well.  It's just time to park this one elsewhere and move on.

rljjr

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on June 22, 2017, 10:11:07 am
Lol. Has nothing to do with his size, intangibles, potential, or tape, right?

Sure, he did the work, but the SEC offer turned heads, Mr. LOL.