Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 11:56:17 am

Trash Can meet and greet

Started by The OTR, May 25, 2017, 03:04:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

Anytime I log on to Hogville I always start in the trash, sort of like a big fat raccoon.

I am starting this thread as a place for ne'erdowells like myself to come in, sit down, relax, pop open a can of suds, and tell a whooper or two and spew forth all the venom that you can't get away with in other forums (other than MMQB where it seem like almost anything goes other than criticism of CBB).

So here we go....

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 25, 2017, 03:04:55 pm
Anytime I log on to Hogville I always start in the trash, sort of like a big fat raccoon.

I am starting this thread as a place for ne'erdowells like myself to come in, sit down, relax, pop open a can of suds, and tell a whooper or two and spew forth all the venom that you can't get away with in other forums (other than MMQB where it seem like almost anything goes other than criticism of CBB).

So here we go....
Figures...why am I totally not surprised ??? BTW also wouldn't doubt that the Trash thread is where you stay most of the time. :-X

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 25, 2017, 03:04:55 pm

So here we go....
Whopper.

Seems.

Carry on.

PorkSoda

are there going to be donuts?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PonderinHog

PorkSoda

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 25, 2017, 07:02:40 pm
Day old, half eaten.
I hate it when people take a bite out and put it back.  just take the whole damn thing or dont.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 25, 2017, 07:26:18 pm
I hate it when people take a bite out and put it back.  just take the whole damn thing or dont.

What about the break it in half method?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

The OTR

Gonna be cat head biscuits sopped in gravy, taters by the long ton in every configuration known to man, eggs over easy, hot grits with a snow cap of butter, and blood sausage Friday morning....and coffee...plenty of hot coffee in here.

ricepig

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 25, 2017, 08:56:44 pm
Gonna be cat head biscuits sopped in gravy, taters by the long ton in every configuration known to man, eggs over easy, hot grits with a snow cap of butter, and blood sausage Friday morning....and coffee...plenty of hot coffee in here.

I don't drink coffee.

str8volfan

anybody got a right foot for sale?

PorkSoda

Quote from: bennyl08 on May 25, 2017, 08:50:14 pm
What about the break it in half method?
just take the whole thing, you're only fooling yourself.  if you are on a diet, don't eat it, or if you are going to cheat, dont do it half way.

The OTR

Well what a nice surprise...this morning we have a nice big pot of squirrel stew, in yet another form of the theme of gravy, hot and gray and bubbly, the gravy more like a tar pit than anything else.

Grab a plate, boys.

PonderinHog

I'll have half a broken day old donut, please.

The OTR

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 26, 2017, 08:14:15 am
I'll have half a broken day old donut, please.

You're gonna eat a chicken fried steak, big and gnarly and covered with yet another form of gravy, and a half dozen cat heads sopped in gravy or you can get out and stay out.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 26, 2017, 09:14:16 am
You're gonna eat a chicken fried steak, big and gnarly and covered with yet another form of gravy, and a half dozen cat heads sopped in gravy or you can get out and stay out.
But where will I go?  What will I do?

PonderinHog

I'm setting the over/under for this thread at three pages.

Stephen Greene

do we get free Buffalo wings in here?

Stephen Greene

Quote from: str8volfan on May 25, 2017, 11:48:16 pm
anybody got a right foot for sale?

did you ever get that truck sold for $6,500?

TomasPistola

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 26, 2017, 09:47:15 am

Taking the under. Some Jr. Deputy Mod will see people having a good time and abolish it.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

ricepig

Quote from: TomasPistola on May 26, 2017, 02:34:06 pm
Taking the under. Some Jr. Deputy Mod will see people having a good time and abolish it.

They could just abolish Pillerhead, and we could proceed from there.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 25, 2017, 07:26:18 pm

And all this time I thought that's how the holes got in the middle...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 26, 2017, 04:33:41 pm
And all this time I thought that's how the holes got in the middle...
thats even worse.  eating the middle half and putting it back as if no one will notice.  some people

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

snoblind

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 26, 2017, 09:47:15 am

HRV will do 2 1/2 pages by himself going back and forth with his alters.

;D

PonderinHog

Is Jimmy Boarfoott still amongst the living?  Asking for a friend.

PonderinHog

Has anyone seen my car keys?   >:(

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 27, 2017, 01:48:20 pm
Has anyone seen my car keys?   >:(

They're in your car that was just hijacked......

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on May 27, 2017, 04:13:20 pm
They're in your car that was just hijacked......

Well, he does live in the Memphis area.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

goodguytex

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 25, 2017, 08:56:44 pm
What? No bacon??

goodguytex

goodguytex

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 27, 2017, 02:20:42 pm
Whosiskid could exceed that with one post....just sayin'
And say a whole bunch of meaningless nonsense in that one post too.

The OTR

Today we're gonna cook hamburgers and hot dogs and gonna run a Stanford and Son marathon in here so if you don't like Fred Stanford and Lamont and Julio and Aunt Esther and Bubba and Grady you might as well not bother to come around today.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 29, 2017, 10:44:45 am
Today we're gonna cook hamburgers and hot dogs and gonna run a Stanford and Son marathon in here so if you don't like Fred Stanford and Lamont and Julio and Aunt Esther and Bubba and Grady you might as well not bother to come around today.
Sanford!

Stephen Greene

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 29, 2017, 10:44:45 am

hate to be a grammar mod, but Stanford?

Stanford? Stanford and Son?

Stanford?

The OTR

Quote from: Stephen Greene on May 29, 2017, 10:56:40 am
hate to be a grammar mod, but Stanford?

Stanford? Stanford and Son?

Stanford?

Yes. Stanford.

Idiot.

ricepig

Stephen Greene

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 29, 2017, 11:35:16 am
Yes. Stanford.

Idiot.

is that new avatar a result from a lost bet?

because I know you're not like "oh, look at this cool mug shot of Tiger Woods" right?

The OTR

Quote from: Stephen Greene on May 29, 2017, 12:36:19 pm

is that new avatar a result from a lost bet?

because I know you're not like "oh, look at this cool mug shot of Tiger Woods" right?

I never could stand Tiger....until today.

str8volfan

Quote from: Stephen Greene on May 26, 2017, 02:27:25 pm

did you ever get that truck sold for $6,500?
its sad that all you have to do in life is make alters and ridicule others on message boards.

Stephen Greene

Quote from: str8volfan on May 29, 2017, 06:30:51 pm
its sad that all you have to do in life is make alters and ridicule others on message boards.

What? You're seriously triggered by a question over a truck being sold for 6.5K..

Who have I "ridiculed"? This is a Razorback message board btw, not a place meant for attention craving fans of other teams

But no, I'm so sorry, and I"ll avoid referencing you in the future so as to not hurt your delicate feelings

The OTR

I was hoping for more dust ups and arguing. Looks like str8 and Greene are somewhat at loggerheads.  I hope someone can add some fuel to the fire with these two lovebirds and we can see more arguing between them.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 29, 2017, 08:25:07 pm
I was hoping for more dust ups and arguing. Looks like str8 and Greene are somewhat at loggerheads.  I hope someone can add some fuel to the fire with these two lovebirds and we can see more arguing between them.
Well, Greene apologized, so I guess it's over.  Not that it's any of your business.

Stephen Greene

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 29, 2017, 08:35:37 pm
Well, Greene apologized, so I guess it's over.  Not that it's any of your business.

I did. And I also apologize in advance to you Pondrin just in case I hurt your feelings

PonderinHog

May 29, 2017, 08:43:32 pm #43 Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:37:41 pm by PonderinHog
Quote from: Stephen Greene on May 29, 2017, 08:37:40 pm
I did. And I also apologize in advance to you Pondrin just in case I hurt your feelings
You're a gentleman and a scholar, Mr. Greene.   ;D

PorkSoda

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 29, 2017, 08:43:32 pm
You're a gentleman and a scholar, Mr. Greene.   ;D
Don't try and play nice, we know u mad

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on May 29, 2017, 01:51:56 pm
I never could stand Tiger....until today.

That thin little tuft of hair at the very top of his head makes him look like a troll doll with distemper.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: goodguytex on May 28, 2017, 07:47:45 am
And say a whole bunch of meaningless nonsense in that one post too.
Just because it is above your reading level doesn't mean it is nonsense.  ;)

goodguytex

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on May 30, 2017, 02:33:18 pm
Just because it is above your reading level doesn't mean it is nonsense.  ;)
Not above my reading level, just not worth my time. I have better things to do than to read meaningless propaganda.

The OTR

Quote from: goodguytex on May 30, 2017, 08:35:59 pm
Not above my reading level, just not worth my time. I have better things to do than to read meaningless propaganda.

You've posted here over 12,000 times. I would have to argue that you don't have better things to do than read meaningless propaganda. If you did you'd be doing them instead of fooling around in here all the time.

Truth hurts.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I was just yanking his chain but he was a little testy, so I let it drop.

The issue, not his chain.   ;D