Bret Eibner playing well for Dodgers

Started by woo.pig, May 20, 2017, 09:51:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

woo.pig

May 20, 2017, 09:51:17 am Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:27:29 pm by woo.pig
Hitting .308 with 2HR 4RBI, being called up May 19th

woo.pig

May 20, 2017, 09:54:48 am #1 Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:28:01 pm by woo.pig
Hit a 2 run HR last night Vs Miami. Next at bat, Miami hits him. Which leads to LA throwing behind Stanton. And the benches clear!

boaron

Quote from: woo.pig on May 20, 2017, 09:51:17 am
Hitting .308 with 2HR 4RBI dive being called up May 19th

I thought they just sent him down?  Glad to hear he is back and two HRs. :)

onebadrubi

Quote from: woo.pig on May 20, 2017, 09:54:48 am
Hit a 2 run HR last night Vs Miami. Next at bat the Miami hits him. Which leads to LA throwing behind Stanton. And the benches clear!

They wouldn't protect him like that of they didn't like him in the clubhouse.  That's good for his future and staying up in my opinion

stan the man

He just got called up yesterday  he goes up and down. Last two games he's played he has hit home run

Baconomics

Quote from: boaron on May 20, 2017, 10:36:21 am
I thought they just sent him down?  Glad to hear he is back and two HRs. :)

It's a day-to-day thing.  He has been sent down and recalled about 8 times in the last month.  He was sent down on Monday and called up yesterday.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

clarksville hog

He had a 2 RBI pinch hit single today.

Oklahawg

Quote from: woo.pig on May 21, 2017, 08:52:37 pm
http://www.latimes.com/sports/mlb/la-sp-dodgers-eibner-20170521-story.html

Could be used as a pitcher

Saw this on rotoworld.com. Tells me they like him. They also have a crap ton of prospects who can hit better than he can, so this adds some versatility.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

RazrRila99

I like that "seven years rest" statement.  Of course, if not for Eibner, we dont beat Virginia in the 09 CWS.  Gutsiest performance Ive seen in a long time.