Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biggers Named Brooks Wallace Award Semifinalist

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 17, 2017, 06:29:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

May 17, 2017, 06:29:15 am Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:50:32 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
 Arkansas sophomore shortstop Jax Biggers was named as one of 13 semifinalists late last week for the 2017 Brooks Wallace Award by the College Baseball Foundation. The award honors the nation's top shortstop and Biggers is one of two SEC players to make the list.

Biggers' batting average has him well on pace to be the first Razorback shortstop since Scott Hode in 2005 to hit over .300 in a season and he currently has the highest average of any primary shortstop in the SEC. In the field, the sophomore has only made four errors in 186 chances, good for a .978 fielding percentage and helped turn 26 double plays.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/biggers-named-brooks-wallace-award-semifinalist/#sm.00001jlujzxeida2yt42hd3mnux32

BigSexyHog

I got caught up in the other biggers when i saw the title.  Took me 10-12 secs to realize it
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BroyledNutts

Go Jax ... he's the best SS we've had here in a long time ... hope he wins.

Grizzlyfan

And the one game I've been able to go to this year he airmailed the ball over 1st base.  Glad I've stayed away.