Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apologies for my absence of late.....

Started by SPAL, May 15, 2017, 07:00:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

I've been on call 16 of the last 20 days and most of the weekend when baseball was played, I was in an OR looking at diseased gall bladders, colons, small bowel and , appendixes. I've kept up with the diamond hogs of course when ive been able, but I've failed to keep tabs on the board.

I see that Wilson had to intervene in one of the threads. I'm sorry you had to get involved. Thanks for picking up my slack. I will be back for the remainder of the year barring anything catastrophic. I always miss you guys and have missed being a part of the last 2 series.

Go Hogs

ricepig

I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings, but I didn't know you were gone. I haven't kept up much with the game threads, so that's probably the reason why.

Maddhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 15, 2017, 07:00:28 pm
I've been on call 16 of the last 20 days and most of the weekend when baseball was played, I was in an OR looking at diseased gall bladders, colons, small bowel and , appendixes. I've kept up with the diamond hogs of course when ive been able, but I've failed to keep tabs on the board.

I see that Wilson had to intervene in one of the threads. I'm sorry you had to get involved. Thanks for picking up my slack. I will be back for the remainder of the year barring anything catastrophic. I always miss you guys and have missed being a part of the last 2 series.

Go Hogs

Missed your sense of humor.   Glad you're back.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

JHicks3636

I somehow missed the Wilson appearance. That guy is always lurking. I have noted that during a couple of the recent losses we have had some stressed fans. Good to see you back.

BroyledNutts

Glad to have you back, bud. Hope you washed your hands before you hit the keyboard.

Birminghog

woodrow hog call

Sounds like you had a good reason to be away, so keep doing what you do.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"