Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Justice Hill Ranking

Started by hdturner, April 21, 2017, 07:07:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hdturner

I dont understand why Justice not rank by any of major recruiting services: 247, Rivals, Espn. Rivals release top 100 in 2019 class today he wasn't listed

Hawg Red

Maybe he's not one of the top 100 players in the class.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 21, 2017, 07:27:16 pm
Maybe he's not one of the top 100 players in the class.

He easily is elite (top 10 PG) but all will work itself out once he gets exposure via AAU  tournaments over the next 2 summer's.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

AlmaHog2011

He's way better than he's being rated. I don't care just bring the kid in and let him be a Razorback. He's a winner.

Letsroll1200

The guys that's head and shoulders above the others are Perry and Joe. This weekend in Dallas is big time.

The first game Hill finished with 7 points 4 assists and 3 turnovers against Team loaded from North Carolina. The hawks missed a lot of free throws and I think Hill missed 6 tonight. Ethan Henderson finished with 4 points and 1 rebound tonight in 25 minutes. Henderson will be a 4 year player.

songofthesword

hill is too short to be that highly ranked which is good for us

RazorAg

He's underrated for sure. He should get the exposure needed this spring/summer.

Letsroll1200

Guys need to stay hungry and keep working on their games. Hill will bounce back this next game. I love his attitude because he's going to compete. The summer session is where you make your jump. Yesterday didn't help some guys on the Hawks.

LRrazorback

Who's got the brighter college future J Hill or Isaac McBride?  Both are talented soph. point guards in central AR. McBride is taller and a little longer probably has a better outside shot, not sure who can dribble better but both are very high talent guys.

Van Boarisson

Don't care what he's ranked, really. Kid passes the eye test for sure and all class.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Van Boarisson on April 22, 2017, 11:05:36 am
Don't care what he's ranked, really. Kid passes the eye test for sure and all class.

He's ranked pretty high in my book. First kid off of the Hawks to sign and started recruiting the rest of the team. To be honest, the kid deserves a salary.

Letsroll1200

The staff has to continue to recruit and hopefully bring another difference maker type player to go along with Perry and Joe.
Hill and Sills are dogs that's going to compete their butts off but nothing suggest to me that they will be big time game changers. Henderson is a project player kind of like Trey Thompson.
Guys we have our work cut out for us because the hawks are 0-3 against quality summer league teams.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on April 22, 2017, 01:38:12 pm
The staff has to continue to recruit and hopefully bring another difference maker type player to go along with Perry and Joe.
Hill and Sills are dogs that's going to compete their butts off but nothing suggest to me that they will be big time game changers. Henderson is a project player kind of like Trey Thompson.
Guys we have our work cut out for us because the hawks are 0-3 against quality summer league teams.

They are going to take every teams best shot because these other teams are trying to make a statement. Beating the Hawks is almost like beating the Razorbacks right now. The Hawks are going to have to rise to the occasion.

RazorAg

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on April 22, 2017, 01:38:12 pm
Do you follow grassroots basketball closely? Your thoughts on the Atlanta Celtics and Urban DFW?

Hawg Red

Look, I love Justice Hill and think he'll be a good player for the Hogs. He's already done so much for the program. But in regard to his ranking, some of you sound silly because I know none you (accept for RazorAg or HOGdayafternoon) have seen 100 players in the class of 2019. You all read that Hill would be an elite recruit when he committed, so you have it your minds that it's true despite not having the requisite comparisons needed to claim that he should definitely be a top 100 recruit.

I like what I've seen from the kid. I love what he's done for us in recruiting. I hope he ends up a 5 star. But I'm at least honest with myself that I have no clue if he's more deserving that a bunch of kids I've never even heard of.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: RazorAg on April 22, 2017, 03:19:41 pm
Do you follow grassroots basketball closely? Your thoughts on the Atlanta Celtics and Urban DFW?

I follow AAU basketball!! The Atlanta Celtics has historically  always had players. The Montgomery kid is a high level talent.
The Hawks win over Urban DFW was a good win. They have   two kids that can play basketball on a elite level.

Big Nasty 34

Hopefully, Justice can be Phil Pressey 2.0. A tough point guard that can score but can really break down a defense and set up other people.

The Hogfather

Quote from: RazorAg on April 22, 2017, 03:19:41 pm

My thoughts are that we should get some of their players to commit/sign with the Hogs.

Youngsta71701

Anyone that has seen Justice Hill's AAU highlights knows he's an elite player. No doubt about it. Let's not forget he has been playing up. Not sure about this year though.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on April 24, 2017, 02:03:02 pm
Anyone that has seen Justice Hill's AAU highlights knows he's an elite player. No doubt about it. Let's not forget he has been playing up. Not sure about this year though.

Well if he's going to reclassify we need him to be on par with the older guys.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on April 24, 2017, 02:55:56 pm
Well if he's going to reclassify we need him to be on par with the older guys.
You got a point there. I was just saying. There's a reason he was playing up.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Hawg Red

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on April 24, 2017, 02:03:02 pm

I've heard/read that he is a year older than his class. So he is the same age as the 2018 class.

I'm not trying to ranking anyone based on AAU highlights. Nevermind the fact that 50-100 other kids could look just as good in their highlights. The cream will rise to the top. He's truly an elite PG, he'll be ranked as such by the end of it. It's still early.

Pinto

Justice's main issue is his poor decision making. I think it's best for him to remain in 2019 class and develop...

batmanfan

JH is ranked #96 via future150
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

songofthesword

justice is 16 he re classified in elementry school

Letsroll1200

Quote from: songofthesword on April 24, 2017, 06:58:10 pm
justice is 16 he re classified in elementry school

If he doesn't reclassify he will not play with Reggie Perry. Reggie is good enough to be a one and done type talent.