Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ricepig on 20 Apr 2017
  • Nothing else.....
  • #2 by Jackrabbit Hog on 20 Apr 2017
  • Yeah, I seem to recall the previous three surgeries were "successful" as well.

Remind me not to use those surgeons if I ever need successful back surgery.

He's done. 
  • #3 by Boarcephus on 20 Apr 2017
  • Yeah, I seem to recall the previous three surgeries were "successful" as well.

He's done. 

No doubt and you know $$ never entered his decision on who to use.   The surgery on the lower back is tough, especially when you're twisting and turning as much as you do with a golf swing. 
  • #4 by Ex-Trumpet on 20 Apr 2017
  • Looks like this last surgery fused some vertibrae...I'll be surprised if we ever see Tiger play another competitive round of golf.
  • #5 by EastexHawg on 20 Apr 2017
  • Looks like this last surgery fused some vertibrae...I'll be surprised if we ever see Tiger play another competitive round of golf.

This is a non-event.  Tiger hasn't been competitive for years.  Not only is no one scared of him any more, they're not even slightly concerned...as evidenced by a small timer like Pat Perez coming out and saying Tiger can't beat anyone and is only trying to sell his merchandise.
  • #6 by onebadrubi on 21 Apr 2017

He's done.

Maybe it's the women and not the surgeries?
  • #7 by Ex-Trumpet on 21 Apr 2017
  • This is a non-event.  Tiger hasn't been competitive for years.  Not only is no one scared of him any more, they're not even slightly concerned...as evidenced by a small timer like Pat Perez coming out and saying Tiger can't beat anyone and is only trying to sell his merchandise.

Agreed, but he at least teed it up in Dubai earlier in the year.  I believe those days are over...hope I'm wrong.
  • #8 by riccoar on 21 Apr 2017
  • Maybe it's the women and not the surgeries?
    Could be.  The women are what ruined his game.  Among other things.
  • #9 by Ex-Trumpet on 21 Apr 2017
  • Maybe it's the women and not the surgeries?

Kinda makes you wonder if Elin used the 7 iron on his back...
  • #10 by sevenof400 on 21 Apr 2017
  • Maybe the press will stop covering the non participants.......
  • #11 by Jackrabbit Hog on 21 Apr 2017
  • Maybe the press will stop covering the non participants.......

Agreed.  Can't believe coverage of Tiger's surgery is taking the spotlight off of Garrigus..
  • #12 by Hawgndaaz on 21 Apr 2017
  • This is a non-event.  Tiger hasn't been competitive for years.  Not only is no one scared of him any more, they're not even slightly concerned...as evidenced by a small timer like Pat Perez coming out and saying Tiger can't beat anyone and is only trying to sell his merchandise.

Eastex when he sees a thread where he can point out how tiger isn't competitive anymore:

• #13 by Jackrabbit Hog on 21 Apr 2017
  • Eastex when he sees a thread where he can point out how tiger isn't competitive anymore:

I wonder if Eastex likes gladiator movies or has ever been in a Turkish prison?
  • #14 by EastexHawg on 21 Apr 2017
  • I wonder if Eastex likes gladiator movies or has ever been in a Turkish prison?

No, but I have seen a grown man naked.

Do we have clearance, Clarence?

Roger, Roger.

What's our vector, Victor?
  • #15 by sevenof400 on 21 Apr 2017
  • #16 by sevenof400 on 21 Apr 2017
  • #17 by onebadrubi on 22 Apr 2017
  • Eastex when he sees a thread where he can point out how tiger isn't competitive anymore:

Ha so true
  • #18 by Pigsknuckles on 25 Apr 2017
  • We can rebuild him....cue Six Million Dollar Man intro.
Pages:
Actions