Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Todd Schaefer to be named Arkansas Assistant

Started by Hogtied85, April 18, 2017, 12:35:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Can we expect Tommy Deffebaugh to stay??? I don't know much about him other than he's Jimmy friend.

hog63

Quote from: Hogtired10 on April 18, 2017, 12:53:15 pm
Can we expect Tommy Deffebaugh to stay??? I don't know much about him other than he's Jimmy friend.

No, he nor Tari will be back

Hogtied85

Quote from: hog63 on April 18, 2017, 04:49:06 pm
No, he nor Tari will be back

Is this confirmed??? Who do you think will replace Tari and Tommy

hawg1221

CMN did say his Washington assistants had first choice as to whether they wanted to follow him to Arkansas. That being said, I haven't been keeping up with what's been going on out there on the West Coast. At least I believe that's what he said.

Porked Tongue

Quote from: Hogtired10 on April 18, 2017, 12:53:15 pm
Gone.

psycHOGlogist

Schaefer, a female coach from a few states north of Arkansas, and a male coach from a few states further north/northeast than that are my current guesses. #TeaLeaves #MissCleo #okImGuessing

Wish things would hurry up and get done, though.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: psycHOGlogist on April 18, 2017, 06:48:13 pm
Schaefer, a female coach from a few states north of Arkansas, and a male coach from a few states further north/northeast than that are my current guesses. #TeaLeaves #MissCleo #okImGuessing

Wish things would hurry up and get done, though.

Stirring the tea leaves-I see the one a few states north, but since two former assistants are out of a job now (since the LB st coach brought all hers), I wonder if one of them might reenter the equation?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 18, 2017, 07:27:48 pm
Stirring the tea leaves-I see the one a few states north, but since two former assistants are out of a job now (since the LB st coach brought all hers), I wonder if one of them might reenter the equation?

I wondered that, too, and while it's certainly possible, based on their twitter activity (a predictor with 100000000% reliability - lol) neither one has the slightest interest in the UA, UA people, UA media, etc. That's in sharp contrast to Todd Schaefer, who almost immediately started following Hog teams, Hog sports media, Arkansas AAU clubs, etc. It's actually pretty clear that Valley is looking to go to Arizona with former UW assistant (now Arizona HC) Adia Barnes, based on her recent follows (she's followed about 10 Wildcat-related accounts in the past 24 hours). And Arizona is down an Assistant Coach, who left for Florida. 2+2 seems to be adding up to 4 there.

Lister's twitter activity is pretty non-existent in terms of recent follows.

It doesn't seem like either one of them is currently interested in coming to Arkansas, fwiw.