Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

midweek game against ULM on Wednessday

Started by flippinhogmana, April 17, 2017, 11:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

The Warhawks are similar to the Hogs in that they are 27-17 (similar to our record), but they havent played the same schedule as us either (not nearly as tough competition).  it looks as if they have several quality hitters and one good pitcher who is 16-9.  Should be another quality game for our softball hog(ette)s  I really hope that Yani and Nicole can get it going again like they did early in the year and that no one else loses ground.  Maybe Hiers can get some of her swagger back too.  I look for Storms and CH to continue to improve-They are freshmen, they dont know not too!
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

hawg1221

I'm glad they're on TV. 2nd time all year I get to see them.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: hawg1221 on April 18, 2017, 08:18:40 am
I'm glad they're on TV. 2nd time all year I get to see them.

Buy yourself a Roku from Walmart and hook to your TV.  For about $40, you can get all the SEC Network + games on the ESPN App for free.  That is all sports also.  It is a great deal for a one time charge.  They try and get you to get other apps that have a fee, but they are not necessary.

hawg1221

I have Google Chromecast, but unfortunately that won't work. Thanks for the info. I may look into it.

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: hawg1221 on April 18, 2017, 11:30:07 am
I have Google Chromecast, but unfortunately that won't work. Thanks for the info. I may look into it.
Do you get ESPN and the SEC Network with Google Chromecast?  If so it should work.

jseinfeld50

I don't know about the latest chromecast but my original just ports web and video from the phone or laptop to the tv. you can send app stuff from the phone to the tv with it. I don't know of anything free but what do I know?

hawg1221

I need to check into that. I believe I tried to use Chromcast with ESPN a long time ago and couldn't. It's been so long I can't remember. I have noticed certain connections working with phone apps only.

Sow’sEar

This is a big game for Arkansas.  While I think Arkansas is on track for an NCAA tourney bid, they need to win almost all of their midweek games to keep their RPI high. 

Also, I don't know what I would do without my WatchESPN App.  I get to see almost every game of both the softball and baseball razorbacks. 

hawg1221

Quote from: Lulu Hog on April 18, 2017, 03:10:01 pm
This is a big game for Arkansas.  While I think Arkansas is on track for an NCAA tourney bid, they need to win almost all of their midweek games to keep their RPI high. 

Also, I don't know what I would do without my WatchESPN App.  I get to see almost every game of both the softball and baseball razorbacks.

Oh, you're so right! I could just kick myself for not realizing that all this time I could have been watching these games through Chromecast. I just figured this out now as I'm watching the baseball game.