Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs inquire about Jalen Crutcher, 2017 CG from Memphis Ridgeway ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, April 16, 2017, 10:06:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

who is in the process of re-classifying to 2018. Would be interested to know if Hogs are looking at him as '18, or interested in him for '17 IF other options do not pan out. He played on Team Magic Elite 17U last summer with Darious Hall and TJ Moss, and I saw him play in the Mike Conley All Star Classic a week ago in Memphis.

I actually tweeted about this yesterday ...

https://twitter.com/ARHoopScoop/status/853318338101071873

hogwood

Another former Chattanooga commit who has a lot of potential. We might just add him if he stays 2017.

Razorod

Potential is there. Actually liked the couple of pieces of film on him. Plus, he's from Memphis.

The challenge of having six seniors on the roster and prospective players wanting immediate playing time may be rearing its head. See Zhaire Smith and now possibly Hardy.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

NWAHog479

Kevin I'm sure you are in the process of already doing this, but can you give us your review on his game from the Conley classic?

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: NWAHog479 on April 17, 2017, 08:22:44 am
Kevin I'm sure you are in the process of already doing this, but can you give us your review on his game from the Conley classic?

Quick w/good handles ... streaky shooter but when he gets going he can put buckets up very fast ... has a low release-point on his shot which could be problematic at next level.