Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AJ Carter LA top RB 2018 offered on Friday

Started by Lasteel85, April 16, 2017, 03:53:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: wildhogman on April 23, 2017, 01:27:31 pm
Did he cancel his visit to us for the 29th?  Funny how these kids commit right after a visit. Noticed he visited UCLA on 22nd

Don't know, and yeah, lots of kids commit on their first visits.

tophawg19

that locks in a spot , now he can take compare visits
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

secneahog

Aj got his wish and received his Arkansas offer. He will be at the red and white game.

Why move to cali when your family can watch you play, live in Arkansas. #sec
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Richard Davenport

Quote from: secneahog on April 24, 2017, 06:24:44 am
Aj got his wish and received his Arkansas offer. He will be at the red and white game.

Why move to cali when your family can watch you play, live in Arkansas. #sec

He said he would probably still visit. Not sure if it will be for the spring game or this summer.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Youngsta71701

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on April 17, 2017, 05:40:04 pm
Dumbest post of the year is a factual one? Yeah. I knew intelligence levels on this board were low as it is, but if a factual post is the "dumbest of the year," we've really hit the shitter.

I know he was a dual-position player. But why would we compare a guy who will (almost certainly) play running back in college to a guy who doesn't play running back in college? Devin was Pokey's buddy and he was 100% certain he was coming here. I'm assuming that accounts for the comparison.
So you think he should have gotten playing time over Fournette and Guice when he came out of high school just as good at linebacker as he was at running back? If you can get him on the field right away and he can help your team then you play him where he can get on the field and help.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"