Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ken Montgomery jr

Started by southeasthog, April 12, 2017, 05:55:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southeasthog

We picked up a prediction from Andrew Ellis yesterday for Montgomery. Anybody with info on him? I read where he won't commit to anybody until NSD.

http://247sports.com/player/ken-montgomery-jr-87162

razorbackfan4life

He has hog ties.  That's all I know. 

People in the "know" seem to think we will get him. 

ricepig

He spent a week last fall visiting, everyone seems to think he is ours to lose. However, they also thought he would commit before NSD, so that's taken a little shine off of their thoughts/feelings/predictions on him.

King Kong

Coaching staff has been on him hard from the get go. Noland and Pool are also on him and have become friends with him.

But the kid has every major school on him now and recently said it wouldn't be an early commitment.

Hoggish1

He has nice size and has time to grow.  I worry that of all those offers, he still doesn't have them from the home state big boys— FU and FSU. 

Seebs

With Robb Smith listed as recruiting him, how could we lose?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Seebs on April 12, 2017, 09:20:33 am
With Robb Smith listed as recruiting him, how could we lose?

It shows Paul Rhoads.
SOOIE

navyhog24

Quote from: Surfing8 on April 12, 2017, 12:42:25 pm
Saban has his sights firmly set on this kid apparently -

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Top247-CB-Saban-told-me-I-was-his-main-guy--51355646

I'm sure he says that to every recruit....then asks them to grayshirt

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Surfing8 on April 12, 2017, 02:25:03 pm
Quite possible... Alabama's not in the game for warm and fuzzies... they're playing to win.
Golly, gee....tell us something we don't know.

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: navyhog24 on April 12, 2017, 12:52:50 pm
I'm sure he says that to every recruit....then asks them to grayshirt

Yup, and it works. Back off Saban, this young man will do wonders in Fayetteville just let him go  ;)
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

jbhogfan4

He visited last year with Bumper Pool and Noland who apparently work on him pretty hard. He even left the visit naming us a leader of his. Trey Biddy was on DTS today and a caller asked about KM Jr, and he seemed to have no idea who he was. So I hope our relationship with Montgomery hasn't cooled and is still very much entertaining the Hogs.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: jbhogfan4 on April 12, 2017, 10:45:50 pm
He visited last year with Bumper Pool and Noland who apparently work on him pretty hard. He even left the visit naming us a leader of his. Trey Biddy was on DTS today and a caller asked about KM Jr, and he seemed to have no idea who he was. So I hope our relationship with Montgomery hasn't cooled and is still very much entertaining the Hogs.
We are still recruiting him very hard. Someody started a thread about him on Rivals like two days ago but Recruiting isn't what Trey focuses on.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

NotSoFastMyFriend

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on April 12, 2017, 11:19:44 pm
FWIW he posted this on Tuesday:
https://twitter.com/KenKensmiley5/status/851930579939545088

Well that's good, and quite creative. Wonder if he made that or if it was the UA doing a recruiting thing. Really like this kid (and so does everyone one else it seems).

ricepig

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on April 13, 2017, 07:57:08 am
Well that's good, and quite creative. Wonder if he made that or if it was the UA doing a recruiting thing. Really like this kid (and so does everyone one else it seems).

The UofA sent it to him, they had one of Bumper hitting his golf ball to campus, he's on his high school golf team, too.

ricepig

Quote from: jbhogfan4 on April 12, 2017, 10:45:50 pm

Trey doesn't keep up with recruiting, which I would find embarrassing if I was running a Rivals site. I realize Danny does all that work, but it's like he doesn't even read the articles Danny writes on recruits.

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2017, 09:49:36 am
The UofA sent it to him, they had one of Bumper hitting his golf ball to campus, he's on his high school golf team, too.

Ha very cool. I assume a lot of schools do this stufff but very glad to see we are engaged and creative at this level. Serious upper level potential with this 2018 class, I feel like we need one or two more dominos to fall and we will be really rockin.