Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses Moody

Started by NWAHog479, April 10, 2017, 01:43:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWAHog479

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/moses-moody-sg-little-rock-ar-2020

I saw Moses Moody play this weekend at #TheWarmUp in Bentonville. He plays for Team Superstar South and that team is extremely loaded with top talent. Moody definitely was the best all-around player on this team. He has a real smooth game, really nice handle, great mid-range game. The game I watched was a blowout, so I didn't really get to see him shoot the 3 much. He isn't SUPER athletic, but he can flush it down just fine. I really hope we put the full-court press on this guy because he can really turn into something special.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: NWAHog479 on April 10, 2017, 01:43:40 pm
https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/moses-moody-sg-little-rock-ar-2020

I saw Moses Moody play this weekend at #TheWarmUp in Bentonville. He plays for Team Superstar South and that team is extremely loaded with top talent. Moody definitely was the best all-around player on this team. He has a real smooth game, really nice handle, great mid-range game. The game I watched was a blowout, so I didn't really get to see him shoot the 3 much. He isn't SUPER athletic, but he can flush it down just fine. I really hope we put the full-court press on this guy because he can really turn into something special.

Saw him play at least 15 times this season at Parkview, and I put him on my @ARHoopScoop All Arkansas Freshman Team ... reminds me a lot of Scotty Thurman. He's a no-doubt high-major talent. In theory, he'd be a great replacement at the 2/3 spot for departing CJ Jones (who'll be a senior in 2019-20).

Pinto

I was more impressed with Devonte Davis and of course Doakes and Chris Moore

songofthesword

right  now he's the 26th ranked player  in the 2020 class.    Sherif Abdul Raheems  son is number 1

NWAHog479

Jerry Iliya is from NY and he is freakish athletic for his age as well...