Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Years Ago Today

Started by NuttinItUp, April 05, 2017, 04:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

On this date 5 years ago (April 5, 2012) a police report revealed that there was a woman on the motorcycle with UA coach Bobby Petrino.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/galleries/22857/album/#1

gchamblee

Kurt Cobain committed suicide, I mean was murdered by his wife on this day in 1994 too.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: gchamblee on April 05, 2017, 05:58:03 pm
Kurt Cobain committed suicide, I mean was murdered by his wife on this day in 1994 too.

On this date in 1992 (exactly 25 years ago), Sam Walton died.

Porked Tongue

On this date in 1974, the World Trade Center opened in NYC.

247Hog

Quote from: gchamblee on April 05, 2017, 05:58:03 pm

Thought it was a conspiracy theory type thing until i watched the Documentary on Netflix. Very interesting.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

hogcard1964

Quote from: 247Hog on April 05, 2017, 06:17:33 pm
Thought it was a conspiracy theory type thing until i watched the Documentary on Netflix. Very interesting.

She had him offed.  Her own father knows she was involved.

phadedhawg

Quote from: NuttinItUp on April 05, 2017, 04:37:24 pm
On this date 5 years ago (April 5, 2012) a police report revealed that there was a woman on the motorcycle with UA coach Bobby Petrino.

You can mark time in Razorback football by what came before and what came after that wreck.  Ugh...

PorkSoda

on this day in 1242 Alexander Nevsky of Novgorod defeats Teutonic Knights in the Battle of the Ice
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Porked Tongue

On this day in 2017, Barry Manilow came out of the closet.

Steef

1945. American troops enter and liberate Ohrdruf, the forced labor camp that was part of the Buchenwald concentration camp. It was the first camp we liberated.

str8volfan

on this day in 2017, I got out of Baptist Medical Center with 12 screws holing my ankle together, 8 screws holding my wrist together, a broken nose, and 219 stitches and staples holding my face together.

Porked Tongue

str8volfan

GolfNut57

Quote from: Porked Tongue on April 05, 2017, 06:32:30 pm
On this day in 2017, Barry Manilow came out of the closet.

Quote from: str8volfan on April 07, 2017, 10:25:59 pm
on this day in 2017, I got out of Baptist Medical Center with 12 screws holing my ankle together, 8 screws holding my wrist together, a broken nose, and 219 stitches and staples holding my face together.

Say when?  ???
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Inhogswetrust

That should teach you to not disrespect hog fans.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hogcard1964

Prayers...

I hope everything is now good.

Vantage 8 dude

And it was 20 years ago today that Sgt. Peppers taught his band to play...... ;)

DeltaBoy

Quote from: NuttinItUp on April 05, 2017, 04:37:24 pm

A date that will live in Razorback Infamy.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 09, 2017, 05:26:12 pm
A date that will live in Razorback Infamy.
Totally true. Along with the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 08, 2017, 08:55:45 pm
And it was 20 years ago today that Sgt. Peppers taught his band to play...... ;)

Awesome!  What a concept these guys came up with.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 10, 2017, 11:29:14 am
Awesome!  What a concept these guys came up with.

Those Beetles look amazingly like the Bee Gees Gibb family.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi