• 378,357 Topics
• 21,028 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to the Board  (Read 1243 times)

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

New to the Board
« on: March 23, 2017, 11:17:04 am »

hi guys I am new to the board, and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Arazorbackguy1

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Alive!
Re: New to the Board
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 11:20:47 am »

Welcome, Mike.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.

BRHogfan

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 12:22:27 pm »

Welcome to the board!  Here's to an enjoyable off-season with something to look forward to next season.

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

My Story and Why I am Here
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 05:00:59 pm »

I am a Kansas fan.  I have been a KU fan since I was 12 years-old.  Since I became a college basketball fan in 1990/1991, I also have fond memories of Nolan Richardson's "40 Minutes of Hell" teams. I still remember that 1990 team, which is probably my favourite Hogs team of all-time.  Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, the BIG O, etc.  I have always believed that from BOTH an ideological AND a spiritual perspective, basketball is meant to be played the way Nolan coached it, i.e. it is the basketball version of Buddy Ryan's divine 46 Defense or of the German panzers blitzkreiging their way across Europe and Russia.  That is just my worldview...it is who I am. 

Anyway, I am posting here to learn more about Nolan and his 40 Minutes of Hell teams AND to learn more about Mike Anderson and his defensive philosophy.  I hope that I am welcome here.  I have even purchased a cardinal "ARKANSAS NEVER YIELD" men's t-shirt from fanatics, which is due to arrive at my house on Tuesday. Once it arrives, I am going to take it to a local screen printing shop, to have "40 Minutes of Hell" printed on the back of it.

lc480

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: My Story and Why I am Here
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 05:39:11 pm »

You are welcome here.

The Boar War

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 05:44:08 pm »

I am a Kansas fan.  I have been a KU fan since I was 12 years-old.  Since I became a college basketball fan in 1990/1991, I also have fond memories of Nolan Richardson's "40 Minutes of Hell" teams. I still remember that 1990 team, which is probably my favourite Hogs team of all-time.  Todd Day, Lee Mayberry, the BIG O, etc.  I have always believed that from BOTH an ideological AND a spiritual perspective, basketball is meant to be played the way Nolan coached it, i.e. it is the basketball version of Buddy Ryan's divine 46 Defense or of the German panzers blitzkreiging their way across Europe and Russia.  That is just my worldview...it is who I am. 

Anyway, I am posting here to learn more about Nolan and his 40 Minutes of Hell teams AND to learn more about Mike Anderson and his defensive philosophy.  I hope that I am welcome here.  I have even purchased a cardinal "ARKANSAS NEVER YIELD" men's t-shirt from fanatics, which is due to arrive at my house on Tuesday. Once it arrives, I am going to take it to a local screen printing shop, to have "40 Minutes of Hell" printed on the back of it.

Glad to have you (comment about the Nazi Blitzkrieg notwithstanding). 

hogwood

• Hogvillian
  • Just Chillin' Like A Villain
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 07:53:23 pm »

Welcome. Glad to have you.

HawgnCorona

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 08:36:00 pm »

All RAZORBACK FANS are welcome here...That means you. Just dont be a troll.

As an aside, 40MinutesOfHell probably wont like you using his handle though. He is a Vet. so dont piss him off, LOL!!!

WPS!!!

Thunderhog Jr

• Chief Potentate of Pork
  • Global Moderator
  • All-American Hogvillian
  • Just a matter of time.........
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 08:48:09 am »

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville..............

:razorback:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please. KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas