Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 05:25:27 am

Welp

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 21, 2017, 08:42:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

mhsbc59

Oh Lord do we have dumb fans
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

tophawg19

hopefully he's mature enough to grasp that not all on hog boards are Hog fan's . That isn't a requirement
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hollywood_HOGan45

Probably one of the fools that still want mike gone.

BannerMountainMan

The thing that gets me is Macon replied and is salty and I see why
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ricepig

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 21, 2017, 08:48:59 pm
hopefully he's mature enough to grasp that not all on hog boards are Hog fan's . That isn't a requirement

Or not to pay any attention to social media, especially twitter......

tophawg19

that's for sure , any one can post anything
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

reddawg213

I don't have to support his family. I don't get to live his life.

He is 21 years old. He's a grown man and can make that decision for himself. If he wants to stay, we'd love to have him. If he decides to go, best of luck to him.

ricepig

Quote from: reddawg213 on March 21, 2017, 09:04:43 pm
I don't have to support his family. I don't get to live his life.

He is 21 years old. He's a grown man and can make that decision for himself. If he wants to stay, we'd love to have him. If he decides to go, best of luck to him.

I agree, he'll do what he thinks is best for him, not what some yahoo espouses.

Birminghog

Chris Bridges @bigbridge18
@bradh153 @wholehogsports Gone to work at McDonalds
10:26 PM - 19 Mar 2017

Just when you thought the month's quota of D.A. was all used up, along comes something like this.

Danny J

Quote from: mhsbc59 on March 21, 2017, 08:47:04 pm
Oh Lord do we have dumb fans
Yes...we do have some idiot fans. I wonder if that moron posts here?

jkstock04

Twitter is so brain dead dumb.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Svrdhd

Hope he has a chance to reflect after this season before making any decisions that might render him ineligible. The team has great potential next year, much more so with him participating. 
  With that said, "No comment" has rarely translated to "I'm excited to be coming back next season".
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

factchecker

We have THE.  WORST.    "FANS".   (on social media and message boards)  EVER!!!!!

However, if you think this is bad let me go get some death threats sent to Brandon Allen, Austin Allen, Froholdt etc. etc.

The worst part?  The most vocal, disgusting, and vile "fans" we have are non-contributors.  They only support they give is bitching on hogville and tweeting crap at player and recruits.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

The best thing you can do is drown out the noise that "fans" like this bald, fat, tub of darn throw at our players.  Send positive comments and support.  Outweigh the negative with good.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

March 21, 2017, 09:37:36 pm #15 Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:07:26 pm by factchecker
Sad.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

The Hogfather

March 21, 2017, 09:39:43 pm #16 Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:34:45 pm by The Hogfather
Macon shouldn't be responding to comments about his future.  If he lets anyone on Twitter or other social media outlets sway his decision, he is making a huge mistake.  If he doesn't come back, he's also making a huge mistake.  Sometimes guys get blinded by the lights, though.

LZH

I'm uninformed.  Is he a serious candidate for pro ball here in the states?....or maybe considering Europe?

panhandlepig

Quote from: LZH on March 21, 2017, 09:47:16 pm
I'm uninformed.  Is he a serious candidate for pro ball here in the states?....or maybe considering Europe?

That's not even the point. Who knows.
  Let these kids breath a minute after a heart breaking loss . Plenty  of time left to see what they do.

LZH

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 21, 2017, 10:08:39 pm
  That's not even the point. Who knows.
  Let these kids breath a minute after a heart breaking loss . Plenty  of time left to see what they do.

Welp, it kinda was the point of my question.  I haven't read anything on the possibility of him (or anyone else) leaving early, to play pro ball or transfer or whatever, so I was looking for some perspective from someone who's been keeping up....

PharmacistHog

Quote from: factchecker on March 21, 2017, 09:31:49 pm
We have THE.  WORST.    "FANS".   (on social media and message boards)  EVER!!!!!

However, if you think this is bad let me go get some death threats sent to Brandon Allen, Austin Allen, Froholdt etc. etc.

The worst part?  The most vocal, disgusting, and vile "fans" we have are non-contributors.  They only support they give is bitching on hogville and tweeting crap at player and recruits.

Everybody has horrible fans. Not unique to arkansas.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Rawker

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 21, 2017, 10:20:26 pm

Disagree.  Everyone poops.  But our turds are bigger.  Now where is that leaker that's leaking Macon's thoughts?!!! Gotta find that leaker!!!

panhandlepig

Quote from: LZH on March 21, 2017, 10:18:10 pm
Welp, it kinda was the point of my question.  I haven't read anything on the possibility of him (or anyone else) leaving early, to play pro ball or transfer or whatever, so I was looking for some perspective from someone who's been keeping up....

Yep. I was agreeing with you.  Sometimes my words don't match my intent.

factchecker

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 21, 2017, 10:20:26 pm

I wish you would defend our student athletes and university as much as you do the fairweather fans.

Arkansas is unique in the fact that a huge majority of our fans are t-shirt bandwagoners.  When have you ever seen a fan from another team do this?

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

grayhawg

Quote from: factchecker on March 22, 2017, 02:28:56 am
I wish you would defend our student athletes and university as much as you do the fairweather fans.

Arkansas is unique in the fact that a huge majority of our fans are t-shirt bandwagoners.  When have you ever seen a fan from another team do this?

That's probably Petrino's son.

PonderinHog

If Macon leaves, that would definitely sting and leave a welp...

PharmacistHog

Quote from: factchecker on March 22, 2017, 02:28:56 am

Not defending anybody. I'm just saying all schools have idiot fans. ALL of them. There is no way or reason to defend them but at the same time, they exist and always will.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

factchecker

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 22, 2017, 09:24:48 am
Not defending anybody. I'm just saying all schools have idiot fans. ALL of them. There is no way or reason to defend them but at the same time, they exist and always will.

You are correct.

I apologize for being a jerk.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PharmacistHog

Quote from: factchecker on March 22, 2017, 03:06:24 pm
You are correct.

I apologize for being a jerk.

You weren't and owe me nothing my friend.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 22, 2017, 09:48:00 pm
You weren't and owe me nothing my friend.
Well, it sure took you long enough to apologize.   ::)

PharmacistHog

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 22, 2017, 09:54:20 pm

Well you know how I am.

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 22, 2017, 09:54:20 pm

Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness......

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on March 23, 2017, 09:39:10 am
Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness......

...or being married.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

goodguytex

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 22, 2017, 09:24:48 am
It's part of the whole fanatic thing. I'm not saying it's right for people to behave the way some of our fans do but the bad comes with the good too.

As for Macon... I wish him the best and I hope he makes a wise decision. From my own perspective, I think he will be N NBA lock if he comes back for a year, works on his game and shines trying to lead the Hogs to going further in the tourney.