Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any names in the rumor mill yet??

Started by Ericcartman, March 20, 2017, 09:30:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ericcartman

Is anyone hearing anything? Real quiet?

psycHOGlogist

There are several threads on this topic already.

The apparent situation is that our target(s) are still coaching, which would explain the silence. Mike Neighbors' name is often mentioned as Plan A, but it's hard to say since he's still in the tournament.

logic

No one knows.  I suspect no one has an inkling. Jeff Long will make the announcement in due time but not give much indication before the announcement. Regardless, it doesn't matter.  Initially the new coach will not be able to recruit and without any real talent, the Lady Razorbacks will not win more than 1/3rd of the SEC games for years.

tophawg19

Quote from: logic on April 02, 2017, 07:31:26 pm
No one knows.  I suspect no one has an inkling. Jeff Long will make the announcement in due time but not give much indication before the announcement. Regardless, it doesn't matter.  Initially the new coach will not be able to recruit and without any real talent, the Lady Razorbacks will not win more than 1/3rd of the SEC games for years.
clueless as they come .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: logic on April 02, 2017, 07:31:26 pm

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS