Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 03:00:46 am

Haters

Started by CapitalCityHawg, March 19, 2017, 10:53:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CapitalCityHawg

I'll give you credit for being relentless but reading this board right now makes it more clear than ever that you guys are clowns. Embarrassing that you spend your lives acting like you support a team that you can't wait to jump on when they lose.  Your "objectivism" doesn't make you more intelligent than other fans that complain about refs making at least one undeniably bad call. We had a good year and we will be good for the foreseeable future. I look forward to seeing less of you. Go Hogs

factchecker

I really hope the rest of us can drown them out.  Macon already called out the fake fans earlier this season.  We don't need for his and Barford's decision to be impacted by the small but horribly vocal group of haters.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ricepig

Quote from: factchecker on March 19, 2017, 10:59:01 pm
I really hope the rest of us can drown them out.  Macon already called out the fake fans earlier this season.  We don't need for his and Barford's decision to be impacted by the small but horribly vocal group of haters.

If that's what someone bases their decisions on, well, they weren't too solid to begin with.

Jackrabbit Hog

I'm not sure exactly what decisions we are talking about.  Declaring for the draft?  Surely not.  Both are fine players but neither is anywhere close to being first or second round draft picks right now.  My gosh, talk about the potential for horrible mistakes.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: factchecker on March 19, 2017, 10:59:01 pm

Yeah I'm sure the best method for silencing those posters is calling them out in a thread titled "haters".
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Stephen Greene

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 20, 2017, 09:04:06 am
I'm not sure exactly what decisions we are talking about.  Declaring for the draft?  Surely not.  Both are fine players but neither is anywhere close to being first or second round draft picks right now.  My gosh, talk about the potential for horrible mistakes.

shutup hater  >:(

goodguytex

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 20, 2017, 09:04:06 am
I agree. They can develop their skills with one more year into being potential first rounders next year. And possibly get on a pretty good run in the big dance.