Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cam-Echols Luper

Started by Seminole Indian, March 14, 2017, 08:07:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

March 14, 2017, 08:07:49 am Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:19:00 am by Seminole Indian
Suspended from team:

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

GolfNut57

Quote from: ricepig on March 14, 2017, 09:33:57 am
Dope

And speeding.........along with two outstanding warrants from Bryant and Newport allegedly. Curious what the two warrants would be for.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

holeinthewall

Quote from: GolfNut57 on March 14, 2017, 09:38:41 am
And speeding.........along with two outstanding warrants from Bryant and Newport allegedly. Curious what the two warrants would be for.

Damn the kid gets around.

GolfNut57

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 14, 2017, 10:17:52 am
Damn the kid gets around.

Since he was stopped for speeding when caught with the Pot..........IF I had to guess I would say he was also stopped in Bryant and Newport for speeding and never showed up for his traffic court appearances. Thus now has two bench warrants for FTA. Can't imagine him running loose all this time if the two warrants were for felonies.

Btw, does this remind anyone of Michael Dyer and his brief stint at ASU?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.