Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does he have any eligibility?

Started by TebowHater, March 10, 2017, 09:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

FPD released video of the Mayfield tackle...farthest officer away, turns, takes great angle and covers about five+ yards, drives him right into the concrete

http://www.4029tv.com/article/video-released-of-oklahoma-qbs-fayetteville-arrest/9115609

Porkys Revenge

Cops are so psycho these days. Lucky they didn't break his neck against that concrete wall. All bs aside, he's a kid, not a murderer.

hawganatic

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on March 10, 2017, 11:23:48 pm
Cops are so psycho these days. Lucky they didn't break his neck against that concrete wall. All bs aside, he's a kid, not a murderer.

Right, cops are psycho now for doing their job...

TebowHater

Yeah cops should just let people who flee go...that'd work out well. FPD is one of the best of the business

plumbhog

Quote from: TebowHater on March 11, 2017, 12:05:27 am
Yeah cops should just let people who flee go...that'd work out well. FPD is one of the best of the business
Definitely one of the fastest. Didn't they run down a couple shoplifting track stars from Ole Miss a few years ago?
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

jkstock04

Lol oh man I bet he had some bruised ribs after that. Run from the cops = get tackled. Way she goes.

Not that big of a deal law wise. Running from the cops on foot is a misdemeanor. Probably no good for his NFL future though. That video doesn't look good for the prospects of a future franchise qb.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

CrookedSquealliry

I think it's great.

I can hear stoops now.  "Baker did this to hiiself."

rzrbk4life

That'll probably be the hardest he gets hit all year, playing in the weak conference he plays in
Let's call those hogs!!!!