Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Hog JaCorey Williams

Started by razobak, March 08, 2017, 03:11:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razobak

I know that JaCorey Williams left under not-so-great terms here, but it appears he has landed on his feet and done quite well at MTSU this year. He was named the C-USA Player of the Year.

https://twitter.com/MTAthletics/status/839514899038539776
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Hogginintheville

I could tell me always had talent but it seemed he play way of control most of the time.

The_Iceman

The_Iceman

Wish we could have seen last year's roster with Jacorey, Qualls, Babb, and Kapita. Might have had back to back NCAA Tournament appearances.

Good for Jacorey.

wheelspigharvey

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 08, 2017, 03:20:54 pm
Wish we could have seen last year's roster with Jacorey, Qualls, Babb, and Kapita. Might have had back to back NCAA Tournament appearances.

Good for Jacorey.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 08, 2017, 03:25:10 pm
Agreed on all the above. But I didn't miss him when he left. He scared the crap out of me when he played, and not in a good way.

This.  He always had that "Crazy Eyes Killa" look when he was on the court. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 09, 2017, 07:55:17 am
This.  He always had that "Crazy Eyes Killa" look when he was on the court.
That's a good thing. As long as he can control it.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Always loved his mid-range game and his hustle. Congratulations to the young man. Always love a good 2nd chance story.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on March 09, 2017, 08:01:43 am
Always loved his mid-range game and his hustle. Congratulations to the young man. Always love a good 2nd chance story.

Me too.  Didn't mean for my previous post to be taken negatively.  It was always obvious there was talent in there; he just needed a different situation for whatever reason. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.