Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 22, 2024, 11:59:46 pm

Obama's fraud resume

Started by The OTR, March 07, 2017, 10:09:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

ten years after this Columbia grad has voiced this issue to the world, no one refutes him. The media refuses to touch it, since 2007

Professor confirms it - decades later - Obama never attended Columbia

Lock the thread - I don't care

Jackrabbit Hog

Everybody knows he went to Strayer University. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Biggus Piggus

Some people's obsession with stupid conspiracies...blows me away.
[CENSORED]!

The OTR

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 07, 2017, 11:16:57 am
Some people's obsession with stupid conspiracies...blows me away.

so the Columbia professor is lying huh Biggus

no one anywhere is running in to "correct these conspiracy theorists"

crickets

bob slydell

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on March 07, 2017, 11:18:20 am
so the Columbia professor is lying huh Biggus

no one anywhere is running in to "correct these conspiracy theorists"

crickets

I think the eye rolls that these "theories" elicit should be all the time that anyone wastes trying to refute their validity.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Biggus Piggus

One would guess that somebody like, um, Fox News would have seized the opportunity to shame Obama, were it legitimate.

Good lord. Why do I even waste time on this darn? Only a complete fool would post this crap.
[CENSORED]!

The OTR

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 07, 2017, 12:24:52 pm
One would guess that somebody like, um, Fox News would have seized the opportunity to shame Obama, were it legitimate.

Good lord. Why do I even waste time on this darn? Only a complete fool would post this crap.

here's an Israeli paper covering Israeli members of the Columbia class of '83 - read up

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/obama-s-israeli-columbia-classmates-don-t-recall-the-young-president.premium-1.509648

maybe Judy Maltz is a complete fool like me

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on March 07, 2017, 12:35:18 pm
here's an Israeli paper covering Israeli members of the Columbia class of '83 - read up

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/obama-s-israeli-columbia-classmates-don-t-recall-the-young-president.premium-1.509648

maybe Judy Maltz is a complete fool like me
Well we certainly don't know for sure about Judy Maltz; however, in your own words "a complete fool like me" finally proves you CAN speak the truth if you really want to.

The OTR

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 07, 2017, 12:43:56 pm
Well we certainly don't know for sure about Judy Maltz; however, in your own words "a complete fool like me" finally proves you CAN speak the truth if you really want to.

of course that's taken with a grain of salt on my end when coming from an Obama lover like you

Steef

The last two posts have a lot in common....

1. They are personal shots at another poster
2. They have absolutely nothing to do with politics and/or any semblance of a substantive topic
3. They are the type of post that got Politics Forum closed in the first place.

This thread is locked.