Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

YouTube Starts TV Streaming service

Started by NuttinItUp, March 01, 2017, 12:06:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

This new YouTube TV service could be a new possible option for cord cutters wanting to stream stations like ESPN. It is trying to be a competitor to the existing services like Sling TV, Playstation Vue, and Direct TV Now which already do the same thing.

Article:
http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/youtube-tv-bundle-pricing-1201998917

$35/month for 40+ channels. Seems pretty similar to Sling TV, which I have been using off-and-on for awhile. They do give you the added benefit of free access to YouTube Red. (normally $9.99/month by itself)

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PigDaddyKane

How do you like sling tv?  We are looking to cut costs and cable is on the chopping block.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on May 04, 2017, 06:20:02 pm
How do you like sling tv?  We are looking to cut costs and cable is on the chopping block.

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw it.

I like Sling. I really only use it during football season and March Madness for basketball, though. Pretty much any other show I can watch elsewhere. (Hulu, Netflix, etc.)