Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signing Day 2017: Jarques McClellion

Started by factchecker, February 01, 2017, 01:56:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

factchecker

QuoteAlthough he has been committed to the Arkansas Razorbacks since June 2016, American Heritage defensive back Jarques McClellion did not make his final decision until Tuesday night.

The Stallions star liked Arkansas, but the Florida Gators were making a late push. Ultimately, McClellion decided to stick with the team that he had gotten to know — the Razorbacks.....

http://highschoolbuzz.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/02/01/signing-day-2017-jarques-mcclellion-american-heritage-defensive-back-picks-arkansas-razorbacks-over-florida-gators/

https://twitter.com/ABLichtenstein/status/826802392800825345
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

theshiva

Wow, this was completely quiet on the Arkansas front (media and fans). Glad he made the right choice. Hell of a 3 star cb to have a Mich State and Florida offer who regularly put guys in the NFL.

Ugly Uncle

Awesome!  I'm really impressed with this class.
Retired Radio Host

blu

"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Richard Davenport

Jarques is a very sharp kid. He gets it.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 03, 2017, 10:51:22 am
Most likely a jab at Florida, love it!

Someone should have tagged Troy James on that

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jackflash

JaxFlaRazorback

His integrity is "Uncommon" and I'm sure the rest of his attributes are as well.  Looking forward to watching his development.  Young men like Jarques will make us better.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: JaxFlaRazorback on June 27, 2017, 12:20:22 pm
His integrity is "Uncommon" and I'm sure the rest of his attributes are as well.  Looking forward to watching his development.  Young men like Jarques will make us better.
So is the loyalty to his Hog pledge. Others could certainly learn from him.