Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Pre Workout

Started by JoeyGym65, December 19, 2016, 03:42:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyGym65

December 19, 2016, 03:42:22 pm Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 09:49:37 am by JoeyGym65
I'm looking for a really strong pre workout. Energy, Focus, Pump. I have been hearing alot of people saying mesomorph is the best. Anyone have any personal experiences.
https://www.samedaysupplements.com/mesomorph-by-aps-nutrition-pre-workout.html

hvsupastar

C4 for taste, NO Explode has stood the test of time. 
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Pork Twain

I usually order my stuff from Bodybuilding.com and their rating system seems to be spot on.

I have used the following and have had consistently good results:
BSN - N.O Explode (great effects, awful taste)
Muscletech - Vapor
Evolution Nutrition - ENGN
Pro Supps - Mr. Hyde
Cellucor  - C4

I rotate through them because after a while I "feel" like one will stop giving me the same effects.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/goalpreworkout.htm?N=29ef&Ns=P_product.rating%7C1&Nr=AND(P_product.locale:en_US,P_sku.allowedStores:us)&store=US&lang=en_US
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

clutch

I've tried tons of different pre's. The best I've found in the past few years is either Hyde or stimul8. The Hyde has an added thermogenic compound in it. So if you take it you are going to sweat your tail off. I'd usually take it before I left the house to go to the gym. It's about a 10 min drive and by the time I got there I was already sweating. I liked it for that reason because it takes quite a bit to get me to sweat so I liked the feeling. A lot of people don't like it for that reason though. Both of those products had great taste and blew c4 and no- explode out of the water I thought.

Another product I liked was Blackstone Labs Dust V2. It didn't make me feel jittery but gave me a more focused energy. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was really foamy. So you had to wait on the foam to die down before you could drink it.

Guinness Snout

H&D

Musclerech Neuro and Nano Vapor both give me a noticeable (to other people, not just me) pump. Culter's Legand Pro Formula is good also if you don't mind cold sweats and the feeling that you might be having a heart attack.  You really just have to figure out what works for you. NO Explode seems to work great for people, but it gives me migranes. Everyone's body chemistry is different. I've always had good luck with BPI stuff and to me it taste the best.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

HawgPilot

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: HawgPilot on December 28, 2016, 02:18:28 pm
Have you tried Nitraflex??

I like Nitraflex and would recommend it.

Also a fan of Mesomorph though I don't use it everyday.

Also check out Pre-Kaged, Nutrex Outlift, and NutriBio Pre

MO.Hog

Was always a big No Xplode fan (except for taste).  Decided after my last jug to try something new.  Went with C4 50x.  Only difference I've noticed is after my workouts the tingling is still there.  Tried pushing myself even harder than usual to get it out of my system and still lingers after workout.  Problem with this is I head to gym when kids go to sleep at 8 each night.  This is making for some late nights as I lay in bed wide awake and my mind racing.

hvsupastar

Quote from: MO.Hog on January 11, 2017, 03:14:45 pm
Was always a big No Xplode fan (except for taste).  Decided after my last jug to try something new.  Went with C4 50x.  Only difference I've noticed is after my workouts the tingling is still there.  Tried pushing myself even harder than usual to get it out of my system and still lingers after workout.  Problem with this is I head to gym when kids go to sleep at 8 each night.  This is making for some late nights as I lay in bed wide awake and my mind racing.

Yikes.  I don't see how you've ever taken preworkout for an 8 pm workout.  I would never sleep
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

MO.Hog

With No Xplode I would always get home relax take a shower and be asleep by 10:30-11 at the latest.  Midnight is early now.  Lack of sleep is not helping the body :-\

H&D

Quote from: hvsupastar on January 12, 2017, 08:10:39 am
Yikes.  I don't see how you've ever taken preworkout for an 8 pm workout.  I would never sleep

I often workout at 8pm, usually until 9:30, 10pm. The only pre I have ever had problems with getting to sleep after a workout that late was Jay Cutler Legend Pro. And the cold sweats were a little concerning also.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

H&D

Quote from: MO.Hog on January 12, 2017, 09:10:37 am
With No Xplode I would always get home relax take a shower and be asleep by 10:30-11 at the latest.  Midnight is early now.  Lack of sleep is not helping the body :-\

Killing your gains without that asleep. Try melatonin or Lecheek Mass HGH for better sleep. 
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

MO.Hog

Tried a new tactic that's been working.  Instead of watching tv to unwind when I get home.  I bought a book and go home and read.  Reading always puts me to sleep.  About 20 minutes of reading a night and I'm ready to snooze.  I will say for me that the C4 50x does seem to keep my energy levels and pumps at a higher level throughout workout than NO Xplode did.

CabotHog87

I cycle between C4 50x and Kill It by Rich Piana

c-townfan

Low dosage (like 30 mg) of Aspirin and a caffeine pill is all you need really... that is if you truly need anything at all.

Aspirin improves blood flow. Even as little as 30mg prior to working out can thin the blood so muscles are more exposed to nutrient carrying blood. This helps speed up recovery. Also lactic acid that results from heavy training can be flushed away. Aspirin also reduces swelling that results from hard training and I've read recovery doesn't happen until the swelling has gone down. Also, don't forget aspirin can reduce the pain from working out lol.

JoeyGym65

February 07, 2017, 11:20:39 am #16 Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 09:51:00 am by JoeyGym65
I'm stuck between Stimul8, Mesomorph, and Nitraflex.
https://www.samedaysupplements.com/mesomorph-by-aps-nutrition-pre-workout.html

clutch

Quote from: JoeyGym65 on February 07, 2017, 11:20:39 am
I'm stuck between Stimul8, Mesomorph, and Nitraflex.

I thought Stimul8 was really good. Just now got some Nitraflex. I have mixed feelings about it so far. Seems to hit quickly, but doesn't seem to last very long for me.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Never had Stimul8 but really like Mesomorph and Nitraflex. Give Pre-Kaged a try.

Hogberry Snortcake

February 08, 2017, 11:06:08 am #19 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:53:35 am by Hogberry Snortcake
Quote from: c-townfan on January 21, 2017, 01:05:28 am
Low dosage (like 30 mg) of Aspirin and a caffeine pill is all you need really... that is if you truly need anything at all.

Aspirin improves blood flow. Even as little as 30mg prior to working out can thin the blood so muscles are more exposed to nutrient carrying blood. This helps speed up recovery. Also lactic acid that results from heavy training can be flushed away. Aspirin also reduces swelling that results from hard training and I've read recovery doesn’t happen until the swelling has gone down. Also, don't forget aspirin can reduce the pain from working out lol.

This is a good choice. 

DeltaBoy

Thanks C-town fan.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.