Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by HawgWild on 15 Nov 2016
  • Got a recommendation for me? Nothing fancy. Just curious in seeing what's running around my property when the lights are out.

TIA
  • #2 by jim shell on 15 Nov 2016
  •  I use Busnell
  • #3 by HogBreath on 15 Nov 2016
  • I've had good luck with the Wildgame & the Moultries, both priced around 50-60 bucks each, take great pix or video, easy to use, easy on batteries and a load of fun to see what you can get on camera.  I have a Cuddeback that is a little pricier and it is a dang nice unit also.
  • #4 by HawgWild on 16 Nov 2016
  • I got a Tractor Supply flyer that has a 2 pk. 10 mp game camera for $99, usually $149.
    Bass Pro has a 10 mp Stealth Cam G42NG on sale for $99.

Both use 8 AA batteries. Wonder how long they last?
  • #5 by theFlyingHog on 16 Nov 2016
  • I have a stealthcam that works good(after sending the first, defective one, back)
    I also have a Browning that I paid around 160 for and is now a paperweight. Worked great for 8 months and just won't turn on.
  • #6 by 95_alum on 18 Nov 2016
  • Bushnell Trophy Cam, Bone Collector model.
  • #7 by Boarcephus on 21 Feb 2017
  • I bought a Cuddeback from Cabelas a couple months ago.  Regularly $180 but on sale for $110 and came with a 16 GB card. It was advertised as having a quick shutter speed and so far I've been pleased.   I set it up in the backyard by my bird feeders and it stopped this cardinal in mid flight.  The other is a buck that showed up one night in the front yard. 
  • #8 by grayhawg on 21 Feb 2017
  • I have a Moultrie A5 I avg 40-60 pics a week and used the same battries for 9 months so far.
  • #9 by HawgWild on 27 Feb 2017
  • I ordered a 2-pac of the Moultrie A5s from Amazon. They should be here mid-week and I'll be up and shooting by Friday.
  • #10 by DeltaBoy on 01 Mar 2017
  • I've had good luck with the Wildgame & the Moultries, both priced around 50-60 bucks each, take great pix or video, easy to use, easy on batteries and a load of fun to see what you can get on camera.  I have a Cuddeback that is a little pricier and it is a dang nice unit also.

They are pretty good Dad uses them around his shop.
  • #11 by HawgWild on 18 Apr 2017
  • Well, I thought the Armadillo was back under my shed so I set up the game camera. It turned out to be something else.
  • #12 by str8volfan on 18 Apr 2017
  • Well, I thought the Armadillo was back under my shed so I set up the game camera. It turned out to be something else.

THATS A darned WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • #13 by GolfNut57 on 18 Apr 2017
  • THATS A darned WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?? Dang Vol fans don't recognize a Fox when they see one?  ???
  • #14 by str8volfan on 18 Apr 2017
  • actually thought it was a chucacabra at first glance.
  • #15 by PharmacistHog on 19 Apr 2017
  • You idiots, that's a dingo.
  • #16 by theFlyingHog on 19 Apr 2017
  • You idiots, that's a dingo.
    It ate my baby! And the skrimp off my barbie
  • #17 by HawgWild on 19 Apr 2017
  • My shed is now a fox den. That's pretty cool.
  • #18 by jrulz83 on 19 Apr 2017
  • THATS A darned WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigfoot
  • #19 by Wayne Watson on 19 Apr 2017

Nice red fox.  It may have a den under your shed...which would be cool.
  • #20 by HawgWild on 19 Apr 2017
  • Looks like they're settling in. Lot of activity on the camera last night and this morning. She brought in some kind of bird for the second night in a row. There's a pile of feathers outside the shed. Looks to be hawk like or a maybe a Barred Rock chicken. I might have a neighbor nearby that's having their chicken coop raided.
  • #21 by Wayne Watson on 19 Apr 2017
  • Looks like they're settling in. Lot of activity on the camera last night and this morning. She brought in some kind of bird for the second night in a row. There's a pile of feathers outside the shed. Looks to be hawk like or a maybe a Barred Rock chicken. I might have a neighbor nearby that's having their chicken coop raided.

The pic appears to be a male (no tits).  The female will stay in the den with newborn pups and the male will bring her food.  Hopefully you will get a pic of some pups one day soon.
  • #22 by HawgWild on 19 Apr 2017
  • That was a pup in the right side frame above. The adult came to the shed, called and the pup came out and followed them away. They look to be 9+ weeks old.

Here's another.
  • #23 by Wayne Watson on 19 Apr 2017
  • That was a pup in the right side frame above. The adult came to the shed, called and the pup came out and followed them away. They look to be 9+ weeks old.

Here's another.

That is so cool.
  • #24 by HawgWild on 20 Apr 2017
  • Night shot.
  • #25 by LSUFan on 20 Apr 2017
  • The pic appears to be a male (no tits).  The female will stay in the den with newborn pups and the male will bring her food.  Hopefully you will get a pic of some pups one day soon.
    Leave it to Wayneo to be looking for tits.
  • #26 by Wayne Watson on 20 Apr 2017
  • Leave it to Wayneo to be looking for tits.

LOL!  What can I say?
Pages:
Actions