Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darlington

Started by ImHogginIt, August 29, 2016, 10:35:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

35% chance of rain Sunday night. I'll be pissed if it rains out a night race in Darlington.

OutlawHawg

Sick paint schemes too. Sunday still a ways off gonna wait a couple days before sweating the weather.

Racinray

Going to a dirt track Sunday night, won't be watching.

10thPlanet

Throwbacks really cool.

Buff

The end and aftermath of the Truck race was awesome.  Even the booth guys are in throwback suite.  Almost time for this one......looks like good weather and should be a great race.

Buff

Austin Dillon's working-girl looks like she got a few more botox injections over the week.

10thPlanet

Casey Mears #13 Yunick paint is awesome. The Coke car is as well. This is the motor sports discussion equivalent to the uniform debate. ;)

ImHogginIt

F Stewart. Hope he gets mangled in a wreck before the year is out. Complete loser

Buff

Harvick winds up with the derpiest pit crews

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on September 04, 2016, 09:00:24 pm
Harvick winds up with the derpiest pit crews

I dislike Stewart and Kurt B and because they are teammates with Harvick it is hard for me to like Harvick. However, I have great respect for him in keeping his cool week after week after having to deal with the failures of his pit crew. I would be going postal on the radio.

Buff

He has been known to go postal.  I think having the kid is calming him down bit by bit.

But right now you can tell he's pissed.  NO ONE is messing with him.  Brad Keselowski even moved over.

Buff

Yay, another caution and another round of pit stops. 

Buff

Still a good points night for Harvick.  Just couldn't catch Truex Jr. - the 78 was fast at the end.

Flying Razorback

It's hard being a Harvick fan sometimes.  They said he lost 18 spots on pit road tonight.  He walked out of a post race when they asked if he should switch pit crews among the teams.  He's pissed.  He should have 15-20 more wins since being at SHR and a championship last year.

And my fantasy picks were abysmal.  My bench finished 1, 4, 8, and 10.  My starters finished 3, 14, 19, 33.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Buff

Quote from: Flying Razorback on September 04, 2016, 11:24:45 pm
He should have 15-20 more wins since being at SHR and a championship last year.

He didn't exactly get great support at RCR either.  It's amazing to think of the stat line he could have, instead of being the guy with a sh*t-load to Top-5's.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Buff on September 04, 2016, 05:09:57 pm
Austin Dillon's working-girl looks like she got a few more botox injections over the week.

That is one skanky piece of trash he has. Can't believe his granddad don't tell him leave it at home.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Buff on September 04, 2016, 11:30:17 pm
He didn't exactly get great support at RCR either.  It's amazing to think of the stat line he could have, instead of being the guy with a sh*t-load to Top-5's.

I think they said last night that he's had 25 2nd place finishes since he's been at SHR.  I believe last year, alone, he had 26 top-3 finishes out of 36 races.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

holeinthewall

That was one boring race.

TheRazorback500

KH might have caught the 78 if he hadn't brushed the wall. He hit it pretty hard..

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawginbigd1

Never have been a huge Harvick fan I understand him being pissed, but he lost my respect for throwing his crew under the bus, couple weeks ago he missed pit box that cost them a chance at a win, and had a speeding penalty a couple weeks earlier. I never once heard Haas or his crew chief or his pit crew throw him under the bus.

10thPlanet

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on September 07, 2016, 05:40:12 pm
Never have been a huge Harvick fan I understand him being pissed, but he lost my respect for throwing his crew under the bus, couple weeks ago he missed pit box that cost them a chance at a win, and had a speeding penalty a couple weeks earlier. I never once heard Haas or his crew chief or his pit crew throw him under the bus.
I am not a Harvick fan at all, but I understand him pssiied off. It's not the crews first rodeo, they've been jacked up for two years. They don't lose three spots a race if there's three pit stops, they lose 12 or more a race consistently.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on September 07, 2016, 05:40:12 pm
#karma he gets caught speeding hahahaha!