Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Share your favorite Apps

Started by H&D, July 27, 2015, 07:16:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

H&D

On the Google Store

When I'm on a Wendler 5/3/1 phase I use: Liftbook
It's simple, figures your percentages, warmups and all that stuff. There are more complicated, elaborate ones out there, but 5/3/1 is suppose to be simple, so I like a simple app to go with it.

It also has Open Protocol, Stronglifts 5x5 Basic and Starting Strength Basic programs.

Another one I tries was: Wendlerized
It's ok, I just didn't like it as much as Liftbook.

For just about everything else I use: BodySpace
It's part of Bodybuilding.com, it has a ton of programs, info, diagrams and explanations of lifts. It has a forum, shop, tracks everything and figures one rep maxes. It pretty much has everything.

Being a Galaxy guy, I use S Health to track my weight and calorie intake when I'm trying to gain or maintain weight.  I've never really tried anything else for that, so there may be better ones out there.

So what hidden gem apps have you guys found that help track and motivate your workouts?
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

hawgrunner

clutch

I used to use apps, but I've gone back to the old school method of pen and a notebook. It's what a prefer.

DeltaBoy

Mapmywalk.  I got it about month ago and I walking some sub 20 minute miles.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgPilot