Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hickam AFB, Oahu Hawaii

Started by Oahubuck, December 18, 2014, 03:04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oahubuck

Is there anyone stationed at Hickam or stationed at any base in Oahu that are having watch parties for the Texas bowl? Would love to get a group of fans to watch the game!

Boll Hawg

I grew up on Schofield Barracks.  Haven't been back since '92.  Would love to go back & visit.   
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

Slimac4

Quote from: Oahubuck on December 18, 2014, 03:04:54 pm
Is there anyone stationed at Hickam or stationed at any base in Oahu that are having watch parties for the Texas bowl? Would love to get a group of fans to watch the game!

Let's get together this year! I'm at Kbay

husker71

There was a great steak house right on the beach on the base.  It was literally 40 years ago and I can still remember how good it was.  Probably among the top 5 steaks I have ever had.

SteveInArk

Quote from: husker71 on April 13, 2015, 07:34:44 pm
There was a great steak house right on the beach on the base.  It was literally 40 years ago and I can still remember how good it was.  Probably among the top 5 steaks I have ever had.

Was that the old Club Annex out at the base beach?  My memory fails in some areas and is still crystal clear in others.  Flying through Hickam back then (over 40 yrs ago, LOL) ...  we gravitated to restaurants around Waikiki and Ft DeRussy, if crew rest times allowed.  Usually to the original Chuck's Steakhouse ... now somewhere underneath the concrete of the Trump Hotel towers, LOL.

Well, actually  :( instead of  :)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown