Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Planter Fasciitis...

Started by Hawgzilla, June 03, 2014, 09:21:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on March 17, 2016, 03:01:57 pm
Had surgery Tuesday. Goin go be a long road back. But looking forward to being pain free again.

Prayers sent for a quick recovery.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogberry Snortcake

Wore my NB's all weekend, and got some Superfeet for my dress shoes.  Seems much, much better.  I may survive after all (knock on wood). 

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on March 21, 2016, 02:28:29 pm
Wore my NB's all weekend, and got some Superfeet for my dress shoes.  Seems much, much better.  I may survive after all (knock on wood). 

Good inserts have kept me going. 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Hogberry Snortcake

DeltaBoy

I also been massaging my feet with at tennis ball in the evening.

Darren DeLoach

I actually had a burst fascia. Total reconstruct done. Two months into rehab....geesh. Looks like another month before I am able to do explosive workouts or run.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on May 19, 2016, 02:20:21 pm
I actually had a burst fascia. Total reconstruct done. Two months into rehab....geesh. Looks like another month before I am able to do explosive workouts or run.

That sucks how are you doing ??