Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 1 NLCS highlights on jumbo-tron?

Started by popcornhog, October 07, 2014, 11:41:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jrulz83

Quote from: clutch on October 12, 2014, 10:58:04 pm
They should open up DWRRS and let me watch that Wong homerun on repeat on the jumbo tron for the remainder of the night.

You deserve it!!!
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

clutch

jrulz83

Quote from: clutch on October 12, 2014, 11:07:02 pm
I feel that I'm entitled to it.

I want to reserve it for tomorrow night to watch the Royals game. As a card carrying member of the Best Fans In Baseball, I am entitled to the same treatment.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

clutch

Quote from: jrulz83 on October 12, 2014, 11:08:37 pm
I want to reserve it for tomorrow night to watch the Royals game. As a card carrying member of the Best Fans In Baseball, I am entitled to the same treatment.

#BFIB

popcornhog

Quote from: jrulz83 on October 12, 2014, 11:08:37 pm

Haha.

I'm debating going tomorrow night.

If I didn't have such a busy week at work I would fly to SF on Tuesday. Really wish I could see some of the Cardinal games.
WPS

dhornjr1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 08, 2014, 04:56:32 pm
I got chastised last year I believe for lumping in mizzou fans with cardinal nation. It was astonishing for me to lump the razorback/cardinal fan base in with those mizzou lovers too. They didnt take too kindly to that but I was simply pointing out that a large plurality (popcornhog reference) have some common interests. Lol

Would you like for some assclown to declare that all Dallas Cowboys fans have common interests with Texas Longhorn fans?

I'm damn sure that there are plenty of people on this board who would be willing to make that idiotic claim.

Dr. Starcs

The big difference being that the longhorns are one of many major d-1 teams in the state of Texas.

Meanwhile, in missery, you have the tiggers and......yeah that's it. I would be willing to bet that 75+% of cardinal fans are mizzery fans too.

popcornhog

Quote from: ErieHog on October 08, 2014, 12:35:24 am
Cardinals fans are the #1 cause of people disliking the Cardinals, as evidenced by this thread.

It never occurs to Cardinals fans that their preferences aren't universal; I don't even have a rooting interest in the National League, but Cardinals fans are so awful that I'll go out of my way to cheer against them at every opportunity.

[attachment deleted by admin]
WPS