Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This team and coaches don't deserve a bid

Started by checkraiser88, February 03, 2018, 04:24:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Horrible job of coaching and hearing the players(including the seniors) are tired and not respecting Anderson at the moment

RockyMtnHog

Amen to that.  This team peaked at the Tennessee game and has gone downhill ever since.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

GoHogs1091

Thank goodness we got lucky and we won against Georgia and Oklahoma State, or there would be 2 additional losses.

I just don't see this Hogs team being one of the top 68 teams in the nation.

cardsNhogs

The_Iceman

Quote from: checkraiser88 on February 03, 2018, 04:24:59 pm
Horrible job of coaching and hearing the players(including the seniors) are tired and not respecting Anderson at the moment

NOT much to respect. He is an awful coach. Mediocre Mike getting mediocre results.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 03, 2018, 04:40:30 pm
NOT much to respect. He is an awful coach. Mediocre Mike getting mediocre results.
Mediocre may be too generous

Dillon23

Only two options....Mike is a terrible coach, or this group is uncoachable.  I'm going with the first.

Danny J

This D is as bad as our 2009-10 defense...it's beyond frustrating to watch and what's worse is we are doing it on purpose. Hey Mike!!! Any clue why the Watters is calling his screeners a out 40' beyond the basket? It's because it makes it 3 on 2 basketball because we can't keep guys in front of us. It's just bad basketball all in the name of playing fast.