Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Florida

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 10, 2016, 10:59:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sadhogfan

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on March 10, 2016, 12:41:09 pm
Durham not great either

This is insane. Durham has had a very nice senior season for us. He is the 4th best player on our team. There is NO comparison between his production and Miles.

bighog2255

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on March 10, 2016, 12:41:09 pm
Durham not great either

Please don't put Durham and Miles in the same category. Durham has been solid and consistent PG all year

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dr. Starcs

If college hoops had bowl games, 10 sec teams would be eligible.

And as i mentione earlier this week, the Sec has also produced the same number of national titles as the acc over the last 10 years.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

bighog2255

Quote from: sadhogfan on March 10, 2016, 12:43:52 pm
Well, he is tall and athletic...maybe talented is the wrong word. How about "worse"? Who is a worse scholarship player than Miles since, say, 2000?

My list is pretty long off the top of my head, but I don't want to discuss all that here. You can inbox me

Dr. Starcs

Don't think so Ponderin. Shots need to start falling.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Feels like a pre shot clock SWC tourney game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

sadhogfan

Kingsley doing his best to show NBA scouts that he is nowhere near ready.

Will be a monster next year though.

PonderinHog

Nice assist on the outlet to the gator.   :puke:

Atlhogfan1

That is how you foul.  No and 1. 

No Bell on that offensive possession?  Poor execution. 

Letsroll1200

Kingsley has to play better. We have to make the free throws.

bighog2255

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 10, 2016, 12:49:35 pm
Good timeout.

Why? Didn't do anything with it. Took 30 seconds off the clock then threw it away. Yuck

code red

Gotta a feeling this one is starting to go south.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

OK guys, just dribble around and act like you have no idea what's going on.  Pass it out by the center court line until there's about 4 seconds left on the shot clock.  Then whoever has it just jack it up from wherever you're standing. Oh, and whatever you do, don't even think abut going for an offensive rebound.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Atlhogfan1

Egbunu made a huge difference even with just one hand.  Good thing the other one isn't working. 

BassinHawg

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

ronmahony

Man I watched the 94 championship game last night on YouTube, almost started crying! I sure do miss those days.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

revolution

My halftime analysis : That was PATHETIC!

sadhogfan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 10, 2016, 12:52:54 pm
Egbunu made a huge difference even with just one hand.  Good thing the other one isn't working. 

He has completely outplayed Moses...with one thumb.

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: bighog2255 on March 10, 2016, 12:51:46 pm
Why? Didn't do anything with it. Took 30 seconds off the clock then threw it away. Yuck

It was a good timeout.  Down 4, 1 min left in the half and Fl gaining some momentum.  Now the execution out of it was poor as was the lineup.  Kouassi and Whitt in instead of Bell and a good passer in Thompson.  Could have protected Thompson with the zone on the other end.  Should have had something out of that timeout to get Bell or Hannahs a shot.  It was wasted and now we are down 6. 

nebhog70

Hogs playing like a team that just wants the season to end
"Never surrender opportunity for security."
Branch Rickey

bighog2255

ANOTHER flat performance in the SEC tournament. We had a chance with Finney Smith sitting for most of the half with 2 fouls and couldn't do anything with it. Frustrating...

Dr. Starcs

Inconsistent effort and below average execution makes for this type of game.

But, its not as if Florida is playing that much better. The difference is they've hit some outside shots.

Despite all that, its still winnable.

thirtythree

letting a guy with a detached thumb beat them on the boards. pathetic!

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: sadhogfan on March 10, 2016, 12:54:22 pm
He has completely outplayed Moses...with one thumb.

Moses could be going to the NBA. Not after this tape.

Razorbacks#1

Scoring:
Hannahs - 9
Kingsley - 6
Bell - 3
Beard - 3
Durham - 2

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

BassinHawg

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 10, 2016, 12:54:02 pm
Utter lack of effort.

Especially on rebounding, at least 4 times they just stood there and watched Florida grab the ball!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: nebhog70 on March 10, 2016, 12:55:11 pm

I kinda of understand...

Atlhogfan1

Fl is playing good D and they are doing what they do well in def rebounding.  Both teams with just 5 off reb.  This is where Egbunu was the difference in getting them a few extra possessions. 

ronmahony

Quote from: nebhog70 on March 10, 2016, 12:55:11 pm

I was just thinking the same thing.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Nuttbashed

0 effort. This team has quit and has mailed it in.

revolution

wheelspigharvey

elksnort

Does anyone have much confidence that we will come back and win this?
This is kind of pathetic, but I hope the 3 streak doesn't end.