Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs South Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 05, 2016, 03:27:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhizzle

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The real Hogules

Quote from: Karma on March 05, 2016, 05:17:34 pm
Did you see the passion MA had in that time out? 

I didn't either.

My point exactly!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

ChicoHog

Quote from: -Blu on March 05, 2016, 05:15:24 pm
I'm one of the biggest CMA supporters, but this is not a NIT caliber team.  The 4 win streak is kinda deceiving.  We beat a horrible Mizzou team, LSU is highly inconsistent and was in the middle of a drought, Tennessee was missing 2 starters. Now, the Alabama win was good we can be proud of that.  But, as we are starting to see Alabama isn't that good either, they were kinda like us and overachieving for bit.  Any decent team that's playing hard and taking us serious will beat us pretty easily.
Agree with everything except the part of being an Anderson supporter. 

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BirmingHam

Turned it off, if the players don't give a cra#, then I refuse to suffer through it either.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

the cocks guy only had three 3pts before that shot.....lol
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ICEman

Moses and free throws must have an unresolved issue between the two.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

stan the man

So many totally uncontested threes by SC. Unbelievable. Lazy

jfred59

Quote from: stan the man on March 05, 2016, 05:24:16 pm
So many totally uncontested threes by SC. Unbelievable. Lazy

Thats the "We gonna pick em up when the get off the damn bus" defense

Porked Tongue

Wish we could do away with the shot clock and hold for one here.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: -Blu on March 05, 2016, 05:15:24 pm
I'm one of the biggest CMA supporters, but this is not a NIT caliber team.  The 4 win streak is kinda deceiving.  We beat a horrible Mizzou team, LSU is highly inconsistent and was in the middle of a drought, Tennessee was missing 2 starters. Now, the Alabama win was good we can be proud of that.  But, as we are starting to see Alabama isn't that good either, they were kinda like us and overachieving for bit.  Any decent team that's playing hard and taking us serious will beat us pretty easily.

Don't agree with bolded completely.   We're not that bad.

No.  We're not a good team.
We also had a complete offensive meltdown today.
Our main three players shoot for average without SC shooting like the Harlem Globetrotters and we probably win.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

BigSexyHog

The real Hogules

I'm at work and keeping up with the game through the game thread and it's painful to read, I can only imagine how much more aggravating it must be to have actually PAID to watch your favorite team get beat down!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

mhuff

If this was the English Parliament , there would be a vote of No Confidence.

BigSexyHog

No reason the cock guy should have got that rebound.

PonderinHog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Going into the off season with a good taste in the mouth is looking less likely.

PORKULATOR

The epic collapse is on for South Carolina.

I know what your thinking, ... Is he for real."

Well is he...uh I
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Could be worse.  Martin's K St beat Anderson's Mizzou team 100-63 in 2008.  But that was at K St. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Porked Tongue

We got them right where we want them. SC is way overconfident.

BigSexyHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Arbonnejen

Quote from: Porked Tongue on March 05, 2016, 05:30:50 pm
We got them right where we want them. SC is way overconfident.
I totally agree. Not sure we can make the comeback. However, SC isn't as good as the score once showed.

Redbug

Quote from: Karma on March 05, 2016, 05:29:23 pm
Going into the off season with a good taste in the mouth is looking less likely.

The players come and go...but the coaching staff remains the same...

"we are who we thought we were".....

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

BigSexyHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Arbonnejen on March 05, 2016, 05:32:35 pm
However, SC isn't as good as the score once showed.

That is true especially today's roster. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PonderinHog