Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas State?

Started by checkraiser88, November 18, 2011, 12:32:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

If If TCU, S. Miss , Houston, Boise st, and Notre Dame all lose one more game, Arkansas State would get auto bcs birth?

clutch

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2011, 12:32:49 am
If If TCU, S. Miss , Houston, Boise st, and Notre Dame all lose one more game, Arkansas State would get auto bcs birth?

No, and I say this as a stAte fan. Two losses to average teams and a Sunbelt conference championship won't get you in a BCS game.

Seminole Indian

Next year ASU simply needs to beat Oregon and Nebraska, then run the table to have a shot. Real simple, kinda like Boise did it.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

ASU has excepted an invite to the GoDaddy.com bowl on January 8th.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

mowyouover

congrats to them though. big accomplishment.  nice to see two good teams in ark.