Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Love from this guy

Started by longbeard10, January 07, 2009, 03:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman

What a homer! What do we have to do, to get on someones list... And, he blamed it on Texas and not on how good we were... lamo. We creeped back in my ass... the game was damn near 50/50 the entire 40 minutes. We were up, they were up, we won! Oh, btw, how is a 3 loss team on anyones top 10 right now...

demonHOG1013

its not creeping back into the game when one team's largest lead was 7 and the other's was 8.  What an idiot. But who cares what some jackas$ at fsn thinks?

linkshog

How the He!! can this guy not have us ranken even 25!  He's got freakin baylor ranked and they have 2 loses, 1 to S.Carolina!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

- Ronald Reagan -

Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.

- Ronald Reagan -

Albert Einswine

Why are y'all so worried about rankings?  We really haven't proved anything other than we're pretty salty at the Bud, so far.

Let's see how we do on the road in conference play and how we protect the home court vs. Kentucky before we get too torqued up about the polls.

In basketball the only poll that matters is the one on Selection Sunday, anyway.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PorkSoda

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 07, 2009, 03:28:24 pm
Why are y'all so worried about rankings?  We really haven't proved anything other than we're pretty salty at the Bud, so far.

Let's see how we do on the road in conference play and how we protect the home court vs. Kentucky before we get too torqued up about the polls.

In basketball the only poll that matters is the one on Selection Sunday, anyway.

Defending your home court is the first step.  Winning on the road is the second.  We have historically sucked on the road, so I am anxious to see if this team can break that trend.  I am happy that teams willl now fear BWA though.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

returntoglory

I hear ya, but still a little national respect after beating two top ten teams in a week should be expected.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 07, 2009, 03:33:56 pm
Defending your home court is the first step.  Winning on the road is the second.  We have historically sucked on the road, so I am anxious to see if this team can break that trend.  I am happy that teams willl now fear BWA though.

Word.

If y'all remember, in 93 respect was hard to come by until early February when Dicky V crawled his tired arse up on the bandwagon. You better know, though, that the SEC knows who we are and what we've done, and Oklahoma and Texas do to!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

earlenehawg

What day of the week are the other polls released?