Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

@ Ole Miss tickets

Started by Karma, January 07, 2009, 01:13:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Is anyone going to this game next week. I've decided to make my first trip over to Oxford.  Any advice on getting tickets, places to eat, etc.? I saw that the OM ticket office still has tickets, but I'd like to sit with Hog fans if possible.

B-Ross2417

Last year we walked right up to the gate 30 minutes before tipoff and got 4 tickets together, it was a joke.  It reminds me of my high school gym.  The loudest cheer came when they showed Houston on the Jumbotron.  City Grocery, The Grill or Proud Larry's are a few of my favorite restaurants.  You can't go wrong with any of those 3....

HoginHouston

Ole Miss in general is a joke, but at least the football has some tradition (even if the Grove gets more fans than the games). Anyway, you shouldn't have trouble getting tickets, walk-up. It ain't the Bud, that's for dam* sure!
Go Hogs Go.

Quote from: B-Ross2417 on January 07, 2009, 02:14:44 pm
Last year we walked right up to the gate 30 minutes before tipoff and got 4 tickets together, it was a joke.  It reminds me of my high school gym.  The loudest cheer came when they showed Houston on the Jumbotron.  City Grocery, The Grill or Proud Larry's are a few of my favorite restaurants.  You can't go wrong with any of those 3....
Thanks much, I'll check out one of those restaurants before going to cheer on the Hogs.