Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parrish predicting a #5 seed...

Started by Coach Obvious, January 07, 2009, 12:27:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Obvious

Coach Obvious

Oliver

Coach Obvious

He's still got Texas in the top 16 seeds, though. I think that will change, and we will end up a #4 seed, if we continue on this pace.

demonHOG1013

Quote from: RazorTusk14 on January 07, 2009, 12:38:41 pm
He's still got Texas in the top 16 seeds, though. I think that will change, and we will end up a #4 seed, if we continue on this pace.

if we continue on this pace we will be 24-2 which would put us higher than a four seed

hog_fan

Not much excuse not to win the West.

jschulte

Ever since counting us out against the sooners... he has put alot of confidence in us.

Coach Obvious

We have got to remember, though, that SEC road games are always tough. A 6-loss SEC team at home is tougher than a 6-loss non-conf team at home.

upperdeck_hawg

only 4 sec teams in the dance. ouch.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

donewithdale

Kentucky will win too many SEC games to be an 11 seed. 

mj4president

Hahahaha. That's good ol Gary boy who said we could lose to OU by 20. Now I see he's changing his tone.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

JAHOGS

Could some one post the comments from these two links? I can't connect to sportsline for some reason.