Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Refreshing thing about Pelphrey

Started by bphi11ips, January 07, 2009, 11:13:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bphi11ips

His players develop over time.  Michael Washington and Stefan Welsh are prime examples.  After watching Stan Heath's players stagnate for four years, it's refreshing to see how Pelphrey's players improve.

The same could be said for Petrino.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HogNuttz

I've always thought Welsh's problems were from the shoulders up.  He's always showed quickness and the ability to shoot, although sometimes streaky shooting.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Obadiah

5 Razorback Discussion / Jump Ball / Re: My game ball goes to Stefan Welsh on: January 06, 2009, 11:24:42 PM
I always see other players mature underneath other programs, coaches, etc...but Welsh is definitely a player that I didn't expect him to grow into being.  He is a great TEAM player.  To score 20 pts. and have no turnovers in the biggest game of your life is nothing more than what a seasoned veteran does and that is what he has become. 

He and Washington played outstanding.  Those guys have been in big games before maybe Fortson can learn a little bit from them after tonights game, even though he played well in the 2nd half.
Reply Quote 
I couldn't agree with you more.