Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs a 12 seed

Started by litmachog, January 07, 2009, 09:54:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

litmachog

The Bracket Project  http://bracketproject.50webs.com/ has the Hogs in the tourney as a 12 seed playing Boston College in Portland.  Hey, I'd love that matchup.

BOAR'N LEGACY

January 07, 2009, 10:03:09 am #1 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:04:40 am by Rzrbackreb
Quote from: litmachog on January 07, 2009, 09:54:31 am
The Bracket Project  http://bracketproject.50webs.com/ has the Hogs in the tourney as a 12 seed playing Boston College in Portland.  Hey, I'd love that matchup.

That was last updated on Jan. 5...No way are we a 12 seed after last night! 
"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

Hogtropolis™

If we can go 10-6 or better in SEC play and win at least 1 game in the SECT then we will be AT LEAST 23-8, which should get us a #6-7 seed.

I don't know if I am being blindly optimistic here or not, but I think that is worst case scenario.  If we go 12-4 and win 2 in the SECT which would put us at 26-6, then we could be looking at a 3 or 4 seed.

I'm so pumped right now!

Blake Sebo

artyhog

Yeah, I think teh Hogs will rise in teh seedings after last night and going forward.  THey just have to keep going strong.  I think Pel will get them doing that.

NEAHawgfan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 07, 2009, 10:07:44 am
If we can go 10-6 or better in SEC play and win at least 1 game in the SECT then we will be AT LEAST 23-8, which should get us a #6-7 seed.

I don't know if I am being blindly optimistic here or not, but I think that is worst case scenario.  If we go 12-4 and win 2 in the SECT which would put us at 26-6, then we could be looking at a 3 or 4 seed.

I'm so pumped right now!
We will be higher than a 12 unless we completely fall apart in conference. That was always possible with Stan, but I don't see it with Pel.

Nate-Hawg

I just popcorn hog. AAHHHHHH!

Coach Obvious

I just hope we are not a 8 or 9 seed. ;)

litmachog