Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eating crow.

Started by HogFansReunited, January 07, 2009, 01:42:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

January 07, 2009, 01:42:36 am Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:41:51 pm by HogFansReunited
I said that I thought we would lose the Texass game and also said that if we won I would be happy to eat some crow.  Well I guess we really are that good.  We really didn't play that great tonight on offense but we did what it took to win the game.  Great job razorbacks.  This crow is great.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

dddollars

you cant buy a prediction can you ??? ;D

jnhogs

you can eat crow, but is that beer you're feeding to your dog?

samurai

If my batting average was major league I would be a millionaire .500 I said we wouldn't sniff the top 25 this week. I also sadly said we would lose to Texas. Oh me of little faith
                                    :-[

Hey, I said a month ago that we would be schooled by these 2 teams.  I expect we did learn a few things but that wasn't what I meant.  I didn't realize we had a few players and a great coach.

Fatman

Crow is a dish best served with a desert of humble pie!! The magic is back in BWA!!!

OTTER

Quote from: 12247 on January 07, 2009, 07:42:31 am
Hey, I said a month ago that we would be schooled by these 2 teams.  I expect we did learn a few things but that wasn't what I meant.  I didn't realize we had a few players and a great coach.
Ain't it great, though!  This is going to be one of those teams that after a game you say "How the hell did we win that one".  Pel and the kids will just find a way somehow. 
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: jnhogs on January 07, 2009, 07:18:35 am
you can eat crow, but is that beer you're feeding to your dog?

LOL....yes it is, Sam Adams, I only give my dog the best.

*The bottle was actually empty just thought that would make a great picture.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Flatfoot

Crow is gooooooooood!  We are back baby!  Just wish we had another big man.  Depth is the only thing that worries me about the Hogs. 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Flatfoot on January 07, 2009, 12:39:41 pm
Crow is gooooooooood!  We are back baby!  Just wish we had another big man.  Depth is the only thing that worries me about the Hogs. 

As straight as the crow flies we are gonna get some depth.  It will come with recruiting but the way these kids are maturing, Pel will make his own depth this year.

hoghelmet14

Put a little bevo steak gravy on it and crow is pretty good!

Way to Go HOGS!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!