Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love these players!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Biggus Piggus, January 07, 2009, 01:41:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

We haven't had a team you could absolutely love for 13 years.  These guys are so gutsy.  They redefine the name "Razorback."  It is a great day.  God love the Razorbacks!  Every last one of them.
[CENSORED]!

LJHOG

I don't know if I love the players.  But, I do love how they play.  We're playing together, for each other and very hard.  We won't lose a game this year because the other team wanted it more.  Gosh how I hated hearing that time after time.

This team gives of each for the team.  That is so old fashion it hurts.  This is what a team is susposed to look, act, and win like.  No superstars yet and they play like they aren't.  We got a coach that coaches every trip, either way, up and down the floor.  Even when and if we lose, the other team will fear us.  We refuse to quit or ever give up.

Lanny

Add me to the Bandwagon.  I am loving this Basketball Team

We're Back!
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

daBoar

Texas gave their "good shot" in the second half, but the Hogs hung tough and did not fold.  And, I thought they looked like the stronger team the last 4 minutes.  wps

PennHOG

Yes.  These guys seem to really be mentally tough.  That something we haven't seen in a long time.  They all seem to know how to channel the energy from the crowd.  It will be interesting to see how they do in an away SEC game.  That's were you have to really show some toughness.

Welsh played unbelievable and got some serious props after the game. 
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

want2be

Pel has done a great job of getting these guys playing 110% and that is what Hog fans want to see.....Nolan spoiled us and now we have the opportunity to enjoy it again.....Win or lose they will not go down without a fight.

havok

If Arkansas is/was considered LAST in the SEC West (Which I think has been proven 100% wrong now).....  then what does the last 10-14 days or so say about the Big-12 conference as a Whole.. 

Calihog

They play so hard and have definitely taken on the personality of their coach.
Jason Williams from Duke/Bulls was commentating on ESPN last night and said the difference in the game was heart.  These guys don't quit and love to represent.  On a side note they spent a least a minute making fun of Pelphrey's jacket/shirt/pants/tie/ and even  his hair. 

The Great Hambino

Quote from: havok on January 07, 2009, 08:30:54 am
If Arkansas is/was considered LAST in the SEC West (Which I think has been proven 100% wrong now).....  then what does the last 10-14 days or so say about the Big-12 conference as a Whole.. 

Like football, SEC > Big 12.

CPL HOG

Quote from: Calihog on January 07, 2009, 08:32:04 am
On a side note they spent a least a minute making fun of Pelphrey's jacket/shirt/pants/tie/ and even  his hair. 

I loved the Jacket. And talk about heart and one this I heard all the time in the Marine Corps "Intestinal fortitude"  They never seam to quit, never think they are out of the game.  I know everyone is saying that we are now starting he SEC and things are going to get worse but I have not seen an SEC team that is above everyone yet. This will be a great year. WPS

Hogs4Ever

Love this team's attitude, fight, heart, determination, and hustle.  Other than that I'm kinda lukewarm. ;)

GO HOGS GO!!   :razorback:

porkpistol

Quote from: CPL HOG on January 07, 2009, 09:09:09 am
I loved the Jacket. And talk about heart and one this I heard all the time in the Marine Corps "Intestinal fortitude"  They never seam to quit, never think they are out of the game.  I know everyone is saying that we are now starting he SEC and things are going to get worse but I have not seen an SEC team that is above everyone yet. This will be a great year. WPS

ooo-rah cpl. This will be a great year...No one wants to play us in March!

porkchopsdontfloat

If these guys are beating Top 10 teams now, where are we going to be once they are seasoned?  We are witnessing the beginning of great things.
WOO PIG FREAKIN SOOIE!!!!!!!!!!
The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

Swino

I was pumped all yesterday afternoon.  I was actually yelling at the tv when the ref's made all of those schitty foul calls.  I haven't done that in years.

GolfnHog

Quote from: CPL HOG on January 07, 2009, 09:09:09 am

History repeats itself and Arkansas BB is repeating the history that made it a national feared power, down to and including the red coat!!! The 1st thing I thought when I  saw coach Pel in that thing, was it's a reincarnate of Nolan....and that was good!

With that red striped shirt, red tie and his red hair, Pel was damn sure bleeding AR Red last night ;D
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

donewithdale

Reminds me of the 92-93 team.  Supposed to be a rebuilding year and the team plays so hard they refuse to allow a down year to happen. 

MS_HogFan

Quote from: TxRzrbak on January 07, 2009, 11:23:50 am
History repeats itself and Arkansas BB is repeating the history that made it a national feared power, down to and including the red coat!!! The 1st thing I thought when I  saw coach Pel in that thing, was it's a reincarnate of Nolan....and that was good!

With that red striped shirt, red tie and his red hair, Pel was damn sure bleeding AR Red last night ;D

You can wear that kind of stuff when you WIN. 
Go Hogs Go
SOOIE

CPL HOG

Quote from: donewithdale on January 07, 2009, 11:28:23 am
Reminds me of the 92-93 team.  Supposed to be a rebuilding year and the team plays so hard they refuse to allow a down year to happen. 

The is what I have been saying. This team is so much like 92-93. We will see where they go from here but I just get chills thinking about how good this team could be